State: Missouri
Address: Hotel by mall
Activities: BBBJ
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Matches her pictures exactly
Recommendation: Yes
I’ve been seeing her for over a year now, she’s not a clock watcher, always energetic and downright kinda. I recommend too
🤔
Website?
Week, week ros. Just don’t pass the smell test.
Week, week ros. Just don’t pass the smell test. Originally Posted by grinin22
It may not but it is accurate. I've seen her some time ago.
All I can say is my experience with Jessica was very good. She seemed to be a genuinely nice likable person. I think what he is referring to by "week" ros is the fact we have 2 brand new members leaving one pos review each and a comment or two on the recent slightly neg review she got. It's a strange world so who knows. My experience with her would be enough to chalk the negative review up to a off day, I would still give her a chance. However that being said, I could throw these 2 new reviews much farther than I would trust them. Time will tell.
All I can say is my experience with Jessica was very good. She seemed to be a genuinely nice likable person. I think what he is referring to by "week" ros is the fact we have 2 brand new members leaving one pos review each and a comment or two on the recent slightly neg review she got. It's a strange world so who knows. My experience with her would be enough to chalk the negative review up to a off day, I would still give her a chance. However that being said, I could throw these 2 new reviews much farther than I would trust them. Time will tell. Originally Posted by Rooter
I would agree totally.
Yes Rooter, my comment was about the quality of the review that was tendered, nothing at all about Jessica.