[POLL] How often do providers fake it?

I'm curious. How often do you providers "fake it" to make us gents feel like manly men?
I know this is for providers but as a hobbist I've faked it once just to get the hell out.
Rarely, it not - never. I go through all the motions of leading up to one but if it doesn't happen, well it doesn't happen. If they are that insistent that they "want" me to O, then I jump on top cause that's about the only position I can. Unless you have a good tongue. Some guys are more experienced than others.
Uh ohh ladies. The poll has spoken. A good chunk of gents think that you are daydreaming about your new car behind those closed eyelids and empty moans. Time to seal the deal and vote so we know if we're wrong or not!
I'm glad this poll is anonymous. Lets the ladies be honest and give the gents some mystery to solve!
I NEVER!!!.....xoxo Some are better than others...Some can make me do things others can't...but never do I Fake... Lol.... I GET'S mines!!!! I suggest u get yours too!.....as they say....That shit is for CHUMPS!!!!.....xoxo
I have faked it too, When I have a condom on it is easy to fake. there have been times that I just could not blow and i get ired so I fake it, lol.

I find it hard to believe that a woman who sees five men in a day has had five orgasms or more, just does not happen. I also know it is hard to give yourself mentally and physically, which what women need to O, to a person that you are simply not into to, it is that simple.
Never. I'll make myself cum before I fake it.
Kinda hard for me to fake it... im a squirter...so if i dont' squirt... for you.. i didn't cum.. lmao.. so you tell me.
Obviously, a great provider must be, first and foremost, a great actress. But the other thing I suspect is that a girl getting into providing, besides the money, might just really like sex a lot. I have had a couple of girl friends that could just wear me out; they got way more out of sex than I did. They had no reason to fake that many orgasms, they didn't always come-but even if they had several orgasms, they would still be up for more sex, they were "unfinishable". I would think that a girl with that kind of sex drive would be well suited to be a provider.

Do any of you remember the "Happy Hooker"? She was like that. One of her boyfriends insisted on paying her, she was outraged, but the guy convinced her that she was wasting her outstanding talent by just giving it away to the guys she met in singles bars. He told her "You are beautiful and you
genuinely love sex!"
They fake it!!! What the hell is next ..... Someone is probably state that Santa Claus is not real, too.
  • Tetas
  • 11-17-2011, 06:30 PM
They fake it!!! What the hell is next ..... Someone is probably state that Santa Claus is not real, too. Originally Posted by pyramider
Santa's real, but I have my doubts about that fucking Easter Bunny, I ain't seen a colored egg in 3 years!

I voted that they probably always fake it, but Bless them for it!
The next thing you know someone is going to say the ladies lie to us about how big our small pee pees are . . .
Option 1 of course. I am not faking crap...only a bf should give a flip if I get off or not lol. Guys are not here to get me off, though I am a pretty dead giveaway when I do. I laugh out loud after...it's just a reflex ha ha.
No matter what time you see a provider, your the FIRST provider of the day! I'm always that lucky!

Instead of how many fake it, perhaps we should inquire how many don't? LOL