Fabricating Reviews

Hi all,

Just a quick question, not intended to be offensive or accusatory to any members, but what’s to prevent one from posting totally made up, read: fake reviews in order to receive Premium Access?

I imagine, among other deceptions, that I could look on BP and write fictitious reviews all day long. Or go to strip clubs, spot a dancer, find out her name, describe her, and fabricate activities that never occurred.

I don’t know if there’s obvious safeguards built into the system that I’ve overlooked, and again; I may lay claim to being “The World’s Smartest Idiot” but, please, some one enlighten me.

Thank You
Well not being one to ever do that, I guess it is a possibility you could do that. But not sure it would be worth it as if you got caught I'm sure it is a instant ban from this site?
Well not being one to ever do that, I guess it is a possibility you could do that. But not sure it would be worth it as if you got caught I'm sure it is a instant ban from this site? Originally Posted by vern0064
Thank you for your response, Vern.

I wouldn't do it. Just by me broaching the subject, it would be unwise to say the least. But then it is feasibly possible that some may? And, how the heck would they be caught? Especially by falsely reviewing a transient.
I can hardly bring myself to write the truth. My reviews would be utter shit, and these working girls don't wanna hear how disappointed I was...so stay up in peace homies!
I thought this entire site was a world of "make believe".....
And who.....we believe you when you say it only lasts 4 minutes.....its cool.
  • Tiger
  • 10-16-2012, 01:50 PM
And who.....we believe you when you say it only lasts 4 minutes.....its cool. Originally Posted by Hardpiped03

No we don't. He exaggerates, two and a half minutes tops- and that counts putting on his latex suit!

Back to topic

I'm sure you may be able to get away with it, but eventually the truth would come out. In the BP lady/dancer came here and went through verification I am sure there'd be some 'splainin' to do.
And who.....we believe you when you say it only lasts 4 minutes.....its cool. Originally Posted by Hardpiped03
Damn 4mins" Who" you doubled me!!!
First and foremost, never take a review at its word... hell, if you did everyone here would be the worlds greatest lover with a gifted tongue that can make any girl O in 5 minutes.
but really, take review at face value. Its the interpretation of the reviewer, who may have much different tastes that you, and may see a person in one light while you may see them in another. The other issue is chemistry ... sometimes its there, sometimes its not. Read alot first. Get a feel of who writes the kind of reviews you like to read, and take from them what you can to help you make an informed decision on who to see. By no means though should you not write a negative review if that was your honest experience and you feel the need to vent. But its often better not to write the review right away when your the most pissed off... write it a couple days later when you can look at things from a more rational perspective.
First and foremost, never take a review at its word... hell, if you did everyone here would be the worlds greatest lover with a gifted tongue that can make any girl O in 5 minutes.
but really, take review at face value. Its the interpretation of the reviewer, who may have much different tastes that you, and may see a person in one light while you may see them in another. The other issue is chemistry ... sometimes its there, sometimes its not. Read alot first. Get a feel of who writes the kind of reviews you like to read, and take from them what you can to help you make an informed decision on who to see. By no means though should you not write a negative review if that was your honest experience and you feel the need to vent. But its often better not to write the review right away when your the most pissed off... write it a couple days later when you can look at things from a more rational perspective. Originally Posted by Justapervert
Whereas there is some truth in those statements, you seemed to have answered an entirely different question than what was asked. Did you mean to post this in a different thread?
First and foremost, never take a review at its word... hell, if you did everyone here would be the worlds greatest lover with a gifted tongue that can make any girl O in 5 minutes. Originally Posted by Justapervert
No are you telling me people lie?
And I may not be the world's greatest lover? Oh woe is me...... Actually Jap, good post. But I'm still gonna believe what I have to believe LOL!
My impression is that totally faked reviews are not that common on the site (compared to E.com, for example). On the other hand, faked reviews on products or travels (such as those in Amazon and TripAdvisor) are now becoming a problem.
  • GP
  • 10-16-2012, 04:04 PM
My impression is that totally faked reviews are not that common on the site (compared to E.com, for example). On the other hand, faked reviews on products or travels (such as those in Amazon and TripAdvisor) are now becoming a problem. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Jack, I dare say ALL of your reviews are fake.
Jack, I dare say ALL of your reviews are fake. Originally Posted by GP
Of course. Everyone knows Jack is a shill.
Disclaimer: Everything I say should be taken with a grain of salt.