ROLL CALL this week

Post within the Guidelines and Staff will have no reason to take any actions. Originally Posted by biomed1
This rings hollow since the last thing I got banned for had a number of people commenting on the exact same thing, some even prior to my apparently bannable comment, yet no one else was banned for it. It seems it was only a banning offense for me.
I. Here in Central Arkansas and looking to see my old friends and make some new ones. Suggestions?
Hello everyone. Count me in. Here in the Boston Mountains. Would love to visit with my friends. Open to making new friends.
Hey Roll call for "class"
Thank you for participating.

Now everyone, use common sense now. Please no explicit language on my "Board" and don't be a Bully.
look around and you'll find the answer.
Be good boys and girls and don't argue with the principles and you wont get taken to the wood shed! Hahaha
Be good boys and girls and don't argue with the principles and you wont get taken to the wood shed! Hahaha
Originally Posted by hot summer
I always liked going to the principal's office. Usually meant I did something that was fun to do.
I’m late to class again
I have many recent absences here, and I'm tardy to this thread, but I am still around and holding things down in my corner of Arkansas. I really need to catch up with some old friends on here, but I have been a recluse in recent months. RL keeps getting in the way.
I for a few days in wlr
NWA couple here. Do we really need to travel for fun?
You probably like that wood shed too ! Hahaha
I always liked going to the principal's office. Usually meant I did something that was fun to do. Originally Posted by Baconman
You probably like the wood shed anyway bacon hahaha
Good Morning
NWA couple here. Do we really need to travel for fun? Originally Posted by Ravishnrelease
Surely you can have fun in NWA!