Trump Accuser Caught Lying

Not that facts matter to Hillaryites. But this woman has ties to the Clinton's. Figures. They are only going to get dirtier.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=42684
So did the "Gold Star" family showcased at the DNC.
When telling lies, it is most difficult to keep them ll straight which is why the best answer to avoid lying is, "I don't recall".
SNICK
She did look better back then.

Not that facts matter to Hillaryites. But this woman has ties to the Clinton's. Figures. They are only going to get dirtier.

http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=42684 Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I would assume they are all lying until they can prove these allocations beyond a reasonable doubt. It is very common for rape victims and victims of sexual harassment keep their silence. Coming forth years later with a questionable testimony in the wake of a political campaign seems very suspicious. It is plain to see at this point this is a character assassination more than a criminal investigation.

Jim
Can't assassinate what doesn't exist, Jimbo.
  • DSK
  • 10-14-2016, 01:06 PM
Can't assassinate what doesn't exist, Jimbo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, you can make it exist with CGI, then assassinate it.
I would assume they are all lying until they can prove these allocations beyond a reasonable doubt. It is very common for rape victims and victims of sexual harassment keep their silence. Coming forth years later with a questionable testimony in the wake of a political campaign seems very suspicious. It is plain to see at this point this is a character assassination more than a criminal investigation.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I tend to agree. Strange timing despite what the 5 women give as the reason for coming out now. Trump and his campaign have stated that they have proof that at least some of the women are lying. If Trump can cast doubt on just 1 or 2 of the women's allegations, it will go a long way to invalidating all. But why did Trump have to imply that Jessica Leeds was not good looking enough for him to make advances on her? He continues to be his own worst enemy.
If Trumpy hadn't bragged for years about doing the things the women accuse him of, he would have some credibility.
If Trumpy hadn't bragged for years about doing the things the women accuse him of, he would have some credibility. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And what have you've done with women Retarded Lenny? You're on a hooker board Retarded Lenny. Are you a Saint? You also insult women Retarded Lenny. You're a lying, hypocrite Retarded Lenny.
And what have you've done with women Retarded Lenny? You're on a hooker board Retarded Lenny. Are you a Saint? You also insult women Retarded Lenny. You're a lying, hypocrite Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino
check his reviews on his mother
check his reviews on his mother Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
It was you mammy hillbilly.

Can't assassinate what doesn't exist, Jimbo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Can't go to jail for something that didn't happen either, lol.

Jim
And what have you've done with women Retarded Lenny? You're on a hooker board Retarded Lenny. Are you a Saint? You also insult women Retarded Lenny. You're a lying, hypocrite Retarded Lenny. Originally Posted by bambino
You babbling buffoon the most clueless fucktard on the forum. Did you know you are on a hooker board also bimbo? DUH!