Billy Bush to Donate $10 Million to Women’s Charities

With this move Billy basically separated himself from Trump and made it clear Trump is guilty as charged.

Donating $10M for his part in the Trump tape where Trump espoused sexual assault while Billy was laughing. Billy is showing real 'contriteness' and repentant as best he can. Sure he can say he's sorry but the reality is he made a huge statement in that effort by donating the $10M. I think this gesture alone will do Trump in for good.

It clearly shows the difference in the two men. Trump's making excuses and Billy just flat out said: "I'm sorry I should not have said any of those things." He asked for forgiveness and is now donating $10M.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/courtn...12508684.html?
With this move Billy basically separated himself from Trump and made it clear Trump is guilty as charged.

Donating $10M for his part in the Trump tape where Trump espoused sexual assault while Billy was laughing. Billy is showing real 'contriteness' and repentant as best he can. Sure he can say he's sorry but the reality is he made a huge statement in that effort by donating the $10M. I think this gesture alone will do Trump in for good.

It clearly shows the difference in the two men. Trump's making excuses and Billy just flat out said: "I'm sorry I should not have said any of those things." He asked for forgiveness and is now donating $10M.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/courtn...12508684.html? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
It shows nothing Sap Sucker. Except that Bush wants to work against.
It wouldn't make any difference at all. You'd still be here promoting the same false narrative day after day after day.........
Yeah, but it does matter, old man!
It shows nothing Sap Sucker. Except that Bush wants to work against. Originally Posted by bambino
Assup and EKIM are hoping that someone finds a tape of The Donald saying bad things about fudge packers so they can get a cut of some money from a " discrimination " suit. They are needing money to " winterize " their gloryholes !
It shows nothing Sap Sucker. Except that Bush wants to work against. Originally Posted by bambino

I'm actually surprised you didn't mention a dick. You seem fascinated with dicks you can't go a second without talking about dicks. Ooops am I making you hungry again by using that word so much?
Such hypocrisy. Ignore Hillary's cover up for Bill, and other crimes. Crucify Trump for 11 year old comments.
Such hypocrisy. Ignore Hillary's cover up for Bill, and other crimes. Crucify Trump for 11 year old comments. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So you would be okay with Trump grabbing your pussy? ...he is an entitled celebrity you know.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/courtn...12508684.html? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

The classic shakedown. The mark (Bush) gets his dick in a jam and he has to buy his way out. What is your excuse?
I'm actually surprised you didn't mention a dick. You seem fascinated with dicks you can't go a second without talking about dicks. Ooops am I making you hungry again by using that word so much? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Nah, I call you a sap sucker, which you are because you just mentioned "dick" 3 times!!!!
Such hypocrisy. Ignore Hillary's cover up for Bill, and other crimes. Crucify Trump for 11 year old comments. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You are still defending Trumper the humper. Thought you had dropped him .
I'm going to donate to women's charities too; right now:

Sexual Note: All the women in this video gave consent. lol
I'm going to donate to women's charities too; right now: Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Evil Bitches like you, gotta Do what You Do! @13:00? Hisslery Lover...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS7uSmG-R34