Chelsea

In all of this, I think Chelsea is a hidden victim. I don't think that she really had anything to do with the setting up the suspected (alleged) Tom-foolery involving the Clinton's foundation, The State Department, failed Greek hedge funds or the Clinton campaigned.

Yet when its all over this fall, and whoever wins, there will be Congressional hearings. There may be civil lawsuits and other ugliness ("Trump University"). Chelsea may get sucked into all that.

She didn't choose her parents, no one can, and somehow I feel its not fair to her that she seems to be involved. There is a rumored possibility that she isn't even Bill Clinton's daughter.
  • DSK
  • 10-17-2016, 04:02 PM
She has gotten massive benefits through the years, so she needs to suffer along with her crooked parents.
  • jma9
  • 10-17-2016, 04:07 PM
She's paid $600k a year by NBC to absolutely nothing...and...at the same time working for the Clinton foundation when it received millions form Saudi Arabia and Qatar (both of which are funding ISIS).

I see your point...she's innocent?
Besides ...

.. Her "dad" (Bill!) said she would make a better President than her Mom!
She punished enough with that Webb Hubble Face...

They gave her a 10million condo in NYC. Life is good for her.
They gave her a 10million condo in NYC. Life is good for her. Originally Posted by bambino
You mean HillaryNoMore's emergency hide-a-way for fainting spells?

$10 million was a cheap investment.
You mean HillaryNoMore's emergency hide-a-way for fainting spells?

$10 million was a cheap investment. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm sure part of the condo is equipped for medical emergencies for her parents.
She got to go to Oxford because of her mother's husband.
Oh sure, I know she was born into privilege. I just think its a little like Michael Corleone who was brought back into the family "business".

There is that old Web Hubble rumor, but I have always thought Chelsea Clinton looks a lot like Amy Carter . Now I would like to see her on that Celebrity genealogy show where they do a DNA test!

• DSK
  • 10-17-2016, 07:31 PM
She got to go to Oxford because of her mother's husband. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
She also got to go to Stanford.
She also got to go to Stanford. Originally Posted by DSK
Maybe Tiger banged her.
  • DSK
  • 10-17-2016, 08:56 PM
Maybe Tiger banged her. Originally Posted by bambino
She should fess up.
She's paid $600k a year by NBC to absolutely nothing...and...at the same time working for the Clinton foundation when it received millions form Saudi Arabia and Qatar (both of which are funding ISIS).

I see your point...she's innocent? Originally Posted by jma9
with encouragement from her loving parents.
Jesus.

You fellas really ain't got shit to say or do anymore,

Your orangutan is cooked and your movement is of the bowel variety.

Eight years from now, I'll say, you're welcome...