OK! Which one of you gave this interview?

OK. Who among you have attended a Trump rally lately? REpeal the 19th fuckin amendment?

God Bless America, eh?

http://www.mediaite.com/online/trump...ergnet_1247064

Trump Supporter Tells Reporters ‘Hillary Needs To Be Taken Out’
by Alex Griswold | 11:57 am, October 17th

bowmanIn an interview with The Wall Street Journal, a Donald Trump supporter at an Ohio rally alluded to the need to assassinate Hillary Clinton if she won the presidency, calling it his duty as a “patriot.”

“I feel like Hillary needs to be taken out,” said a rally-goer named Dan Bowman. “If she gets in the government, I’ll do everything in my power to take her out of power. If I have to be a patriot, I will.”

“What does that mean?” WSJ asked.

“Take it any way you want to take it,” Bowman responded enigmatically.

“That sounds like a threat,” they pointed out.

“I’m a patriot,” he responded.

“Is that a physical threat?” WSJ pressed.

“I don’t know. Is it?” he deflected.

The Boston Globe‘s Matt Viser also encountered Bowman, and reported on even more troubling comments.“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it…” he said. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed.”

Viser said on CNN that Bowman’s rhetoric was widespread at the rally he attended and that Trump himself deserved some of the blame, noting his comments that only “Second Amendment people” could stop Clinton. “That language is sort of leading at least some of his supporters to sort of engage in some of the violent rhetoric,” he argued.
  • DSK
  • 10-18-2016, 06:03 AM
Our people talk, your people bomb or sexually assault.
Your people?

Another epithet, MR. baker?
  • DSK
  • 10-18-2016, 06:17 AM
Your people?

Another epithet, MR. baker? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Liberals, you race obsessed faggot.

Did you just give yourself a 5 star rating??
I think you did, Patty Cake!

HAHAHAHSHSAHSHSHSHAHAHAHAHAHAA H!
this could have been any one of these republicunts, some of these people need to be in a mental institution.
Yeah. Like no Democrats have ever said that about Trump. Get real.
Yeah. Like no Democrats have ever said that about Trump. Get real. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

+1

Yeah, like a Molotov cocktail thrown into a Trump campaign office was an act of "friendship" by some dim-retarded Nazi thug.
difference is Hillary denounces it. . . Trump encourages it.
difference is Hillary denounces it. . . Trump encourages it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You're an equivocating cock-sucker, suckclown. Actions speak louder than words, and it was a Trump office that was bombed, suckclown, not a hildebeest office.
difference is Hillary denounces it. . . Trump encourages it. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Wrong again you stupid mother fucker. Can you read? If not, have someone read this link to you:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-trump-rallies
Wrong again you stupid mother fucker. Can you read? If not, have someone read this link to you:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-trump-rallies Originally Posted by bambino
suckclown , who is Lube Wide Ass's newest WK, will defend to the death ANYTHING that shrilLIARy says or does.
And THAT'S the difference between the candidates in a nutshell.

You nailed it, southtown... just don't tell Drumpf. Because he wants to nail it, believe me.
Our people talk, your people bomb or sexually assault. Originally Posted by DSK
Bomb?

Really?

Any proof of that, dipshit?

NOPE. Not a shred.
You're an equivocating cock-sucker, suckclown. Actions speak louder than words, and it was a Trump office that was bombed, suckclown, not a hildebeest office.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Actually it was not a Drumpf office. It was the county GOP HQ.

Get your facts straight.

Come to think of it, that might not have had anything to do with Drumpf at all. Shirley there aren't any other repugnant assholes running as Republicans in NC...

Or are you suggesting that Drumpf is a Nazi?