Can't white people get any credit for the good we do?

This white guy sacrificed his time and money to help this black teen out.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro...to-harvard.ece

I didn't get to go to fucking Harvard, no black guy helped me out, they all just call me a racist.
You're not white, according to about half the goofballs here... Remember thT boychick.
You're not white, according to about half the goofballs here... Remember thT boychick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I feel I can win them over, my friend
non-white semite prick, but, who's counting. The "prick" part is optional and applied on a case-by-case basis. Except for you, JL.

Why don't you run over by SMU and wash the inside of your car out at the car wash? that way, it will be nice and clean for tonight's camping adventure in HP.

BTW, when's your plane leaving?
non-white semite prick, but, who's counting. The "prick" part is optional and applied on a case-by-case basis. Except for you, JL.

Why don't you run over by SMU and wash the inside of your car out at the car wash? that way, it will be nice and clean for tonight's camping adventure in HP.

BTW, when's your plane leaving? October Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
Find one guy camping in HP tonight and I'll not insult you for three days for using for your favorite tranny hooker for your daily buttfucking, you faggot.
Ahhhh... the FAGGOT card gets played again.

Kinda old isn't, JL? Or do you like that man-hole?
Ahhhh... the FAGGOT card gets played again.

Kinda old isn't, JL? Or do you like that man-hole? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Perhaps I should use the term "gay degenerate"?
I feel I can win them over, my friend Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
On this board? You're more likely to find a camper in HP.
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2013, 03:32 PM
You're not white, according to about half the goofballs here... Remember thT boychick. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This white guy sacrificed his time and money to help this black teen out.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metro...to-harvard.ece

I didn't get to go to fucking Harvard, no black guy helped me out, they all just call me a racist. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Why would you have a problem with this? I dunno about you being a racist, although you seem overly-preoccupied with race and your own "Jewishness". (Some fodder there for your therapist)

But you are definitely a shit-stirring drama queen.
Why would you have a problem with this? I dunno about you being a racist, although you seem overly-preoccupied with race and your own "Jewishness". (Some fodder there for your therapist)

But you are definitely a shit-stirring drama queen. Originally Posted by timpage
As for my therapist, she agreed it (affirmative action) was unjust but that unless I was willing to give money to those fighting it, I needed to understand why I felt that way. I told her I was smarter than that guy, that he doesn't belong at Harvard, my grandson is smarter than that guy, and he will probably not get to go to Harvard because of affirmative action/diversity and if I wasn't so fucking well adjusted I might end up as an angry old white man, like the liberal shitheads on the whore board I post on.
She asked me how I felt...etc
I'll ask her about the shit stirring drama queen deal next week. She doesn't judge me going to hookers, of course.

But you are definitely a shit-stirring drama queen. Originally Posted by timpage
OMEYN!

OMEYN!
OMEYN! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Tuodeppat Bitch... I am LMAO at you...
Your bullshit is weaker than your DNA, Simple Jack.