Should I be so paranoid?

I called a provider (that I saw on P411...I think I also saw her on BP) up last week and she asked me to drop by CVS and pick up some protection for her (since she had forgot to get some and that she would pay me back). Of course I told her not too worry about it and I would grab some for her.

When I went to CVS I noticed a cop car waiting next door to CVS. After thinking about it for a while I called her back and said that I was sorry but that I would have to get back to her later and that I couldn't meet her right then after all.

It just seemed kinda odd that she was wanting me to get condoms AND that I saw a police car. If I just went to her hotel room and was busted then maybe I could weasle out...but if I went to her hotel room AND I had condoms in my back pocket then the police would have no problem. Maybe I am being too paranoid, but I don't need this on my record and the situation just didn't seem right to me.

She has several reviews on here...should I be so paranoid? Thanx
I called a provider (that I saw on P411...I think I also saw her on BP) up last week and she asked me to drop by CVS and pick up some protection for her (since she had forgot to get some and that she would pay me back). Of course I told her not too worry about it and I would grab some for her.

When I went to CVS I noticed a cop car waiting next door to CVS. After thinking about it for a while I called her back and said that I was sorry but that I would have to get back to her later and that I couldn't meet her right then after all.

It just seemed kinda odd that she was wanting me to get condoms AND that I saw a police car. If I just went to her hotel room and was busted then maybe I could weasle out...but if I went to her hotel room AND I had condoms in my back pocket then the police would have no problem. Maybe I am being too paranoid, but I don't need this on my record and the situation just didn't seem right to me.

She has several reviews on here...should I be so paranoid? Thanx Originally Posted by cruise95
The only way you can get busted for solicitation is by giving cash or goods for sex. That is probably one of the easiest things to avoid. Simply don't discuss the actions that are going to happen. Period. No "is this included" or "do you do that" stuff. Put your donation on the table and thats that. Her asking you to grab condoms is a little off, I mean, I'd ask someone I've seen various times if the situation arose and I just couldn't make it myself, but on a first visit, it's not at all smart or tactful. I think it was a good idea to cancel based on that alone. Seeing the cop though, I'm sure was just a coincidence.

But as always, better safe than sorry.
The only way you can get busted for solicitation is by giving cash or goods for sex. That is probably one of the easiest things to avoid. Simply don't discuss the actions that are going to happen. Period. No "is this included" or "do you do that" stuff. Put your donation on the table and thats that. Originally Posted by Calista_Syn
So I should just place it on the table and ignore it. Then I should just start talking to the provider, right? Sounds simple enough. I've been through the drill a couple of times...some providers just take it from me though - so I wasn't sure what the reasoning was exactly.
Cruise95! This is the police! Drop the rubbers and come out with. your hands up!

I've never heard of a bust for solicitation just for buying a box of trojans. But like Calista stated that's bad form for a first meet.
I've never heard of a bust for solicitation just for buying a box of trojans. But like Calista stated that's bad form for a first meet. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
I wasn't talking about getting busted at CVS. I was more concerned with getting busted after going into her hotel room and giving her the money. It's not like I could say that I didn't plan on sleeping with her...after all I had a box of condoms in my pocket!
You are being overly paranoid. It is your guilty complex about what you intended to do with those condoms. If anything, cops should be encouraging use of condoms in the interest of public health and safety and not worried about what they are being used for at the point of sale.
I wasn't talking about getting busted at CVS. I was more concerned with getting busted after going into her hotel room and giving her the money. It's not like I could say that I didn't plan on sleeping with her...after all I had a box of condoms in my pocket! Originally Posted by cruise95
Just tell them you like to make water balloons out of them. LOL.
I wasn't talking about getting busted at CVS. I was more concerned with getting busted after going into her hotel room and giving her the money. It's not like I could say that I didn't plan on sleeping with her...after all I had a box of condoms in my pocket! Originally Posted by cruise95
You can never be too cautious in the hobby world. I've bailed on appointments before if something didn't feel quite right. I might have a pissed off provider but I just might have avoided something worse like getting robbed or much worse, getting busted. I've never had this come up with a verified provider, only the BP girls. Odds are if she is well reviewed here then you're fine but if you feel a disturbance in the "Force" trust your instincts. There's always tomorrow.
You can never be too cautious in the hobby world. I've bailed on appointments before if something didn't feel quite right. I might have a pissed off provider but I just might have avoided something worse like getting robbed or much worse, getting busted. I've never had this come up with a verified provider, only the BP girls. Odds are if she is well reviewed here then you're fine but if you feel a disturbance in the "Force" trust your instincts. There's always tomorrow. Originally Posted by clitlicker7
Well said...................... Almost certain the OP was being a little paranoid, but you can never be to cautious in the hobby. If it does feel right to you move on, protect #1 always.
You have nothing to worry about.
Condom contraband. You will go up the river with a box of Trojans.
Condom contraband. You will go up the river with a box of Trojans. Originally Posted by pyramider
They don't need condoms in the Big House!
You can't get arrested for buying condoms. Its none of the cops business unless you didn't pay for them.
They don't need condoms in the Big House! Originally Posted by shorty
ROTFLMMFAO!!!
Do you really think that the condom police exist.....???