Ladies: Clients who are hot/sexy/fine.

How many times have you seen a client and he was FUCKING HOT!!!

Everyone knows I have a thing for European men. I'm creaming myself right now just thinking about this hot facesitting session I'm getting ready for. It's strange how all the hot guys are the super kinky ones.

I have to maintain my dominance but I might eat him alive tonight.
Yum, facesitting. To bad I am a plane jane looking bloke. Sounds fun.
Eh, it is my experience that super hot guys tend to be worse in bed because they have never had to put any effort into it. They probably have one or two great skills just from practice but they tend to get really boring.
SillyGirl, scratch that. I'm not plain, I am butt ugly and I'll rock your world. I swear I will put out the most effort.
Sorry ladies but I hear the ATF calling, the rest of you will have to wait till she's through using me....
lol Cracks the whip and say ahhh yes thats the spot as I ride your face Cumalot............
Ride Athena Ride...lol
I definitely don't complain when they're hot... Bonus!
Skills trump looks anyday
i am so sol on both fronts.
oh well, at least i can still pay.
I'm with the gals, looks are a bonus.... I have one client that I wonder why he hobby's..... I'm sure he can pull sweet ass in a bar or any other venue.... Just makes me feel more confident in my skills and about myself :-) shout out to him.... You know who you are!
Yea, but what happens if I am good looking and I have skills? A handsome man that is also humble and understands how to please the beauty he is with. A man that is educated in the art of sex as well as other areas. A man that takes charge and seduces instead of waiting for her. A man that sees what he likes and takes it. I would imagine that is hitting the jackpot for you ladies.
I enjoy hot clients, but either way we're gonna have a good time! As long as you're clean and attitude free!
for me it is all about a guy with an open minded attitude!!!!!
Yeah, definitely doesn't matter. PAY ME!