What Happenned To Ummmm nevermind

I am meaning no disrespect but if you're posting an ISO on what happenned to so and so. News flash the fact you're having to post should tell you how she feels about you Also guys who assist stop it. I understand she may have been the best fuck you may have had in your life, but if you're no longer hearing from her let it go. I have been guilty of posting an Iso and chiming in on ISO but lesson learned Here is my advice if you're worried. Contact thru all private means and if that does not work go find a new lady LAstly If a provider leaves and gives you contact information dont be an idiot and supply such information to one of us without her permission or post in an ISO I am sure she has her reasons for confiding in you
Well said, this is the hobby, not marriage.
Best of all...if the hobby is a "business" like everybody states, then providers should respond to attempts to make contact instead of ignoring them.

That's IS the correct way of responding to attempt to make contact in the REAl business world.
However much I may agree with you, good luck on telling people what to do and ACTUALLY getting them to do what you want them to do. Let me know how that works out for you.
maybe when they post the iso, they already are aware that the provider is "ignoring" them , but dont want HER to know that HE knows and so it doesnt really bother him that hes being ignored..
thatll show her!
It comes off as stalker'ish to me , if they want you to know they would have told you
Sometimes they change a number or something.
Sometimes they get out of it. (I miss babydoll)
those BP chicks change/loose/run outta minutes on their phones as much as I change my underware....at least once per week wether they need it or not
  • Old-T
  • 04-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Best of all...if the hobby is a "business" like everybody states, then providers should respond to attempts to make contact instead of ignoring them.

That's IS the correct way of responding to attempt to make contact in the REAl business world. Originally Posted by undercover1
Sadly this business is different in some ways.

If a lady doesn't return a guy's calls it could be because she thinks he's a stalker or dangerous.

It could be because she has retired and burned her work persona.

It could be because she had to flee and is trying very hard not to be found by a former pimp, BF, etc.

Those issues are far rarer in other businesses, and it's much tougher to get LE protection. Do you think she should walk into court to get a restaining order "against my former pimp"?
those BP chicks change/loose/run outta minutes on their phones as much as I change my underware....at least once per week wether they need it or not Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Now that's an underware visual we could all do without.....ijs
However much I may agree with you, good luck on telling people what to do and ACTUALLY getting them to do what you want them to do. Let me know how that works out for you.
Originally Posted by Naughty Destiny
I know but hey if one person gets it welll it is worth it.
Originally Posted by Naughty Destiny
Some of us are trainable!
Some of us are trainable! Originally Posted by Still Looking

You've always done what I told you to do LOLOL

" I WANT AN IN AND OUT BURGER T SHIRT"

and hence, I am wearing it.
You would think a guy would get it if a girl has logged onto eccie or p411
but hasn't returned his messages, then hey....chances are.

If she hasn't logged on in a while wondering might be legit.
It comes off as stalker'ish to me , if they want you to know they would have told you Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Sweet-N-Little!?! There you are!! How come you don't answer my calls, texts, emails, PMs, etc., etc.??? Hmmmmmm.......