Blast From The Past .. The A La Carte Menu

The names might have changed over time but the limits when it comes to pleasure remain the same ... Found a menu from the Brothel days, found it to be quite amusing and informative at the same time .

Sticking in prick stones (nuts) and all?

I did this before with one lady I saw who wasn't a provider. But they got real numb after a few pumps. I don't know if Id try this again, she gave me a very weird look when I asked and it took forever to get the second one in............
I'll take a Pinkey's Special sans goose quill please!
Stink fingers and jerk-off matinees for under21...damn it, why didn't I know about this back when I was 19, hell 16, hell 7??? Now that's specialty hobbying at it's best.
Pinkey's Special sounds like just what I need after a hard days work!!!!
Thats now on my bucket list. I have to do it at least once.
Sticking in prick stones (nuts) and all?

I did this before with one lady I saw who wasn't a provider. But they got real numb after a few pumps. I don't know if Id try this again, she gave me a very weird look when I asked and it took forever to get the second one in............ Originally Posted by gimme_that
I need a graphic definition for this. Been racking my brain trying to figure it out.
I'll take a Pinkey's Special sans goose quill please! Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk

LOL i dont think anyone would see anyone at the age of 7.. Might get you hooked on PU$$y way to early..
Stink fingers and jerk-off matinees for under21...damn it, why didn't I know about this back when I was 19, hell 16, hell 7??? Now that's specialty hobbying at it's best. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Go to the extreme and push the boundaries after a hard days work. I can't think of a better way to relieve the tension of a stressful day.
Pinkey's Special sounds like just what I need after a hard days work!!!! Originally Posted by Redd Rozay
"Asshole fucking for men over 45" --- what the hell is that about ... why only over 45?
Very good question, why did they pick 45?
"Asshole fucking for men over 45" --- what the hell is that about ... why only over 45? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild