Hangover Cures? Did I really get engaged?

• AC-DC
  • 01-20-2011, 10:02 AM
Oh my aching head...think I may have gotten a little carried away at the end of the night. I seem to recalling getting engaged to a waitress after giving her a lap dance. And then all the guys were throwing money at me to get me to stop....

Whispers great job at rallying the troops!!! Kris and Claire are awesome if not a little dangerous - just the way I like 'em. As far as that waitress we may have a little competition to see who can hire her first. I'll make my pitch at dinner tonight, we are celebrating our engagement!
I Just finished my 3rd 32oz g2, took 4 Advil this morning and still feel like shit. I guess I left before the real fun... Another great event whispers!!!
wow, end up having to leave early and miss all the fun..all though, it was lots of fun while I was there. But still...Engagements? Hangovers? Sounds like another successful event, thanks Whispers!!
Oh my aching head...think I may have gotten a little carried away at the end of the night. I seem to recalling getting engaged to a waitress after giving her a lap dance. And then all the guys were throwing money at me to get me to stop....

Whispers great job at rallying the troops!!! Kris and Claire are awesome if not a little dangerous - just the way I like 'em. As far as that waitress we may have a little competition to see who can hire her first. I'll make my pitch at dinner tonight, we are celebrating our engagement! Originally Posted by AC-DC
Yes you really did get engaged which is why I stepped up with my date and immediately started your fiance's initiation and bachelorette party....

I'm meeting her at FWRs for lunch.... Seems she likes the girl with me last night.... Fishing with the right bait might give me an advantage.....

The dances and makeout with A***** led to her posing for some pictures and spending a lot of time talking to me in the cabana....

But.... To be Honest....... I think I have too many ladies in my lineup at the moment and will leave her alone for you to fight it out with FWR for....

She's a bit "too pretty" for my office.... I would get NO work done....

But I did let her know a couple of things that will help you out.....

a) I told her not to be surprised at the size of the ring you bring to dinner tonight.... She already knows how impulsive you are buthad no idea of the generosity you are capable of .....

b) I explained to her that seeing as many providers as you do that it is nothing more than a physical thing and she will be the only woman you truly care for no matter how many others you sleep with.....

c) I believe you heard the discussion where I was letting her know the importance of always to give you some on your anniversary, birthday and Valentines Day......

d) She has a better understanding now of "open relationships", your desire to be in one and your willingness to allow her one..... I also explained that to her how all the other men present act as a support group for each other...... for example....Our lunch with FWR today..... Ilet her know you were fine with it....

e) Probably not the easiest for her to accept, but certainly one she did after explanation..... Once she came to the understanding that stripper and hookers sate the animal in you she understood our explanation of how important it is to YOU that she abstain from sex from you until the honeymoon and the illusion of purety be maintained in all her interactions with you.....

I didn't know exactly how to explain it but AustinKBoy will step up and spend some time spinning the middle eastern philosophies on yin and yang, balance and symmetry and all that for her....

f) I've emailed her numerous links to online articles as to how common some forms of Herpes are and how treatable it really is....

I mentioned the possibility of taking her shopping for some clothes if we get together someday soon which excited her.... Is there any particular colors or lingerie you might prefer seeing her in? Personally I'm imagining her in white lace, garters and stockings...... as well as maybe sheer black..... with heels.....

No need to thank me.... thats what buddies are for ...
You need to get the pills called "chaser plus" at walgreens. They work like a charm and I never have a hangover or even feel like I was even drinking the night before.
Roxanne is right the chasers work for me. They saved my ass a few times
tylenol and a monster worked great for me....but i was a good boy for the most part and didnt over do it. it was good meeting you
Wish I could have come!
Wish I could have come! Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe

Let's me clarify that you "COULD" have came..... You were approved...... but had other things to do and "CHOSE" not to come......

Some people wonder exactly what it is we look for in approving a lady for attendance at one of these events..... Marley's Avatar overcomes a lot!

I'm starting to wonder if my presence has anything to do with these "Engagements" happening...... I was at a dinner last month where a Gentlemen at the table announced his betrothal to the lady..... Actually I believe there were two proposals that night!

maybe I'm just one of those cute cupids in disguise of an ogre or a troll....
What's a hangover?

Good luck with the waitress, I'd be interested, but my plate is full... and then some. I'll have to make some room for her later on though. After that dance you gave her, I think you and Whispers are in a dead heat! Seriously, don't ever do that again.
...... After that dance you gave her, I think you and Whispers are in a dead heat! Seriously, don't ever do that again. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Yeah.... I can't dance for the ladies and a sixpack usually wins over a keg.....

But I am a much smoother talker.... My BRAIN takes over in the beginning stages telling my penis to stay down until it's time..... there is a reason I ended up the only one with pictures at the end of the night......

I have a feeling his date with her might be a bit short..... She does, after all, have to wait on me and my date tonight!
  • AC-DC
  • 01-20-2011, 05:26 PM
Actually she cancelled so she could get some sleep, she wants me to come to palazio's instead but since whispers has his secret weapon and I'm all danced out I think I'll pass. Plus my sugar baby is dancing at amnesia tonight and I promised to see her.
Actually she cancelled so she could get some sleep, she wants me to come to palazio's instead but since whispers has his secret weapon and I'm all danced out I think I'll pass. Plus my sugar baby is dancing at amnesia tonight and I promised to see her. Originally Posted by AC-DC
uh Oh.... One of my regulars told me she got hired there as a "Go Go dancer" whatever that is..... we need to compare notes..... If she's your Sugar Baby and I pay her too much it could screw your deal up.....

I tried to get her to keep the date with you.....

FWR has been real quiet... I stayed back from the lunch he had scheduled with her.....

You do realize, when I show up tonight and toss down the first few shots... I'll have that sad look on my face... I'll mumble a bit before I let her get me to open up and tell her my GF found out about the hot chick I had at the party last night and broke up with me today...... I think the sympathy card will get a mile or two..... Do you want some pictures of your fiance BTW?
  • AC-DC
  • 01-20-2011, 06:23 PM
That is what my SB does there - GoGo Dance. Basically wears a mini skirt and dances on stage for tips but no stripping and no touching.

Pics would be appreciated for the family photo album
you dirty bastards really make me think twice about all the stippers i have been dating lately in a non P4P situation...