Flowers

So I was having a conversation the other day with a guy. I asked him if guys liked getting flowers and he said yes it is nice since Valentine's day is usually all about getting the women flowers, candy, stuffed animals, etc.

I have a favorite.....do you?
sunflowers and lillies
My favorite flower to give to a guy are tulips No seriously, I'm like that too. I would give flowers to my man on Valentine's day. I could just see him now with a big bouquet. He'd kill me!
My favorite flowers to gie a guy is birds of paridise. I did it once for someone and the flower shop said it was more of a "man" flower. They are very pretty!
I think women incorrectly assume that men don't want things like flowers, chocolates or other gifts traditionally given to women. More than anything, people just want to know that someone else took time out of their day to think about them and do something nice for them. Cut flowers are one of those rare things that can brighten up someone's day in an instant, and yet serve no purpose aside from their fleeting gift of beauty.

I love white lilies, Gerber daisies and gladiolas. Red roses are my least favorite flower, not because they're not pretty, but because they're cliche. And since I don't make it a secret that I prefer other flowers, when I've gotten red roses in the past, it made me think the guy wasn't listening to me.

I agree with you, Roxanne. Birds of Paradise are gorgeous, but still have a strong, more masculine feel to them. I love them.
+ 1 Nat! I love those flowers and never knew of them until I went to buy flowers for a man.
I don't like roses eithier for the same reason. I like things that are out of the norm. I swear if id rather have a man pick wildflowers than give me a red rose. My favorite flowers are orchids and bird of paradise.
Birds of Paradise are my favorite, have the groming at fron of my house,,,,,
I agree I dont like roses either. Everyone gets roses but no teveryone gets Gerber Dasies....which are my favorite!! I dont even like a bouquets more than
I love one single flower
All I want is a good deep Blow Job. FYI.
With all the travelling I do, I live in hotels...bland, sterile....

A lady I knew heard I was in her city for a week and sent two dozen sunflowers and cattails in a gigantic vase to my hotel; she commented it was the closest thing to Texas she could think of....I enjoyed them for the week I spent there.....

I think it is very fun to recieve flowers from a lady; I do grow giant orchids and canna lillies at my home, some of my favorites...
i think any token from a lady that i find special is always appreciated. whether it be a single flower or a bouquet ,a card, or even just a sexy lil private pic just to say thinkin of ya.. anything to say you are a lil more than JUST a client. we all know this is a business, but whos to say it cant also be a friendship. a lil flirting goes along way towards becoming an atf or even a regular. to me ,its not so much about WHAT she does to me,but how she makes me feel AS shes doing it to me ,as well as thru out the rest of my day or till i see her again. just my thoughts
I am easy... Just call me sweetie, darling or honey in that sweet sexy voice you gals all have and I melt!

I also would like a catus! I travel alot and need low maintenance house plants.
It is interesting that some of you say cactus. This is some interesting info I found about cacti

Feng Shui: Cactus to Shift Energy
office.microsoft.com

User-Submitted Article
There are a couple of different uses for cacti in Feng Shui. One is to shift a stressful energetic experience of another person to something more comfortable. That will be discussed in this article. The other use offers protection and security for your home or office. Please view 'Cactus for Protection' for that information. The ancient Chinese art and science of Feng Shui will guide you through this process in, what I hope, will be a completely pain-free and poke-less way.

• FSCOB
  • 01-22-2011, 07:09 AM
i think any token from a lady that i find special is always appreciated. Originally Posted by knotty man
I've got to agree with Knotty on this one. It's really not the gift, but the thought that counts.

I also think that the more unexpected, the bigger the impact. People don't expect gifts on ordinary days as they might on special occasions. Giving you SO a flower on a birthday/Valentine's Day/anniversary will not have the same effect as doing the same on a random "anyday." Now if your SO doesn't get something on those same special occasions, watch out!! Random rewards are powerful tools!

That being said, I like carnations!