Encounter: Amy2 is beautiful and a sex fiend and gets her prize easily @sunfliwer

• Elrod
  • 01-18-2024, 10:53 PM
Date: 1-18-24
Name: Amy 2
Phone: 214-351-0755
Email Address: -
URL / Website: www.sunflowergirls.net
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Off 635 and 35
Activities: Ros
Hair Length and Color: Dark and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Normal shortie with a bad ass body. Athletic, big breasts, shaved kitty
Recommendation: Yes
Good review. I wondered about her.
I saw her based off this review and wanted to make some additional facts known. Athletic = thikk. She is very pretty but again these pics are her 5-10 years ago. She is much larger then her pics show and she weighs much more 95lbs. I picked her up and struggled a little. I would say 120lbs. she is 4ft 5inches. hopefully this helps you make up your mind.

I will add that she is super good at what she does and had great IOP and was really fun to hang out with. Not going back. Should have went with another option in the hopes the pics and description would have been more accurate
4'5 is a midget.
  • Elrod
  • 01-21-2024, 09:25 PM
Lol. You bench more than me. Her thoughts are in shape and not chubby and they are thick because she works out. Glad you had a good time.
Midgets can be a blast but all these girls are tiny. Most of them at least
4'5" is so small that I can't really picture what it looks like at 120 lbs, but my girl is like 5'2 130 and she is pretty thicc
She isn't thick, she is built for fucking.
Good review. The long dark hair is a good look
That is one small chick
I hope she stays a bit longer
  • Elrod
  • 02-03-2024, 01:02 PM
Amy2 is better the 2nd and 3rd time's as well. Can't believe I misspelled Flower in the title.
Man, this was a good time
I don't think she is 4'5". That is smaller than people think. I had a date once with a girl who was 4'8" and she was an actual midget. (Was a little shocking when I saw her as we met online and I didn't know lol.) Someone said Hana at Cherrypopp was 4'6" and she was at least 4'10", probably 4'11" (she was about Nana's height and Nana told me she was 4'11")

Anyway, I would like to see some more reviews. People saying she's got strong legs intrigues me, as I have been looking for one of these girls who looks like she works out. Most are just skinny which is not a complaint but athletic girls in the trade are too rare.