Birthday week, a reward to self ThreAd!

So with my B-day week coming up I am in the planing stage. I know B-days are insignificant but I treat them as a reward of accomplishments and I like to celebrate those accomplishments by splurging and doing things for myself that I normally would not.

One of my thoughts is double BNG, I have only done a BNG once or twice and it was fun to just experience just that all the way to completion. Two with DFK make out would be cool.

Next a double LNG would be a blast, dinning on two side by side, Daty one, Dato the other, shared daty/o, call me Picasso!

Then there is the one on one unicorn play date... Thoughts?

The last would be a unicorn with a surprise friend to join (her choice of lady).

I have done a few B-day play dates threesomes with my ATF and her GF's, that was great, but no ATF now and looking to just have a fun week, no favors just self rewarding fun.

My B-day week falls on the social week so some fun to be had there too.

I know a few of you seasoned mongers have had some fun B-day play so just looking for some fresh suggestions.

IB
  • Toyz
  • 11-25-2015, 07:14 AM
So with my B-day week coming up I am in the planing stage. I know B-days are insignificant but I treat them as a reward of accomplishments and I like to celebrate those accomplishments by splurging and doing things for myself that I normally would not.

One of my thoughts is double BNG, I have only done a BNG once or twice and it was fun to just experience just that all the way to completion. Two with DFK make out would be cool.

Next a double LNG would be a blast, dinning on two side by side, Daty one, Dato the other, shared daty/o, call me Picasso!

Then there is the one on one unicorn play date... Thoughts?

The last would be a unicorn with a surprise friend to join (her choice of lady).

I have done a few B-day play dates threesomes with my ATF and her GF's, that was great, but no ATF now and looking to just have a fun week, no favors just self rewarding fun.

My B-day week falls on the social week so some fun to be had there too.

I know a few of you seasoned mongers have had some fun B-day play so just looking for some fresh suggestions.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Happy Birthday to you!
It's your birthday IB!! Happy Birthday and since you're a regular, make sure to call me and schedule your free birthday session hun. I bet after you see all those hot babes, you're going to need to have a nice rub down and just lay back and get pampered and spoiled a bit. anytime you want to get your gift, just let me know sugar. I hope you have a stupendous birthday week with all kinds of sexy women and hot times!
Happy birthday to you my friend!!! Hope you get your b - day wish (es)
Thanks all, my B-day is first part of December so just in the planing stages.

IB
Happy Birthday Sir!

I'm pretty sure any one of the ideas you're thinking over would be spectacular!
Happy early birthday....make it REALLY naughty!!!
Happy early birthday....make it REALLY naughty!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thank you, my rewards start this weekend and will gain momentum threw the next, plenty of naughtiness to be had!

IB
Happy birthday, IB. I hope you have a song in your heart and a lady by your side.
Happy birthday, IB. I hope you have a song in your heart and a lady by your side. Originally Posted by saustin
Thanks, I'm arranging the "play" list as we speak.

IB
be sure & post pics sugar!!
Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday Iron!!!

I was just thinking about you yesterday, that bosu ball has yet to be fully used!
Happy early bday IB