HOLIDAY FUN AND POKER

If you are in the Holiday Spirit. Come by and have a drink, something to eat and visit.

There will also be some poker fun for the those that like to play.

If you would like to attend pm Ztonk or me.

Oh, if you have a gift that you would like to donate for a kid, bring it. We have a lovely lady that will collect it.

PID
Happy Holidays! :-)

I have a few card tables and folding chairs if you're in need of additional seating. In addition, I have a bevy of fun games such as Cards Against Humanity, 4-6 different Trivial Pursuit versions, Pictionary, Scattergories, and more... LMK
I'm bringing dessert! And a toy.

IB
Sounds like fun.
I'm bringing dessert! And a toy.

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Desserts and toys?! IM THERE!!
  • ztonk
  • 12-06-2015, 02:13 PM
ATTENTION LADIES:

We will be awarding prizes to the ladies in attendance over the course of the evening. Some possible categories: most festive attire; best use of accessories; least amount of clothing.... Feel free to suggest others.

Certainly some extra holiday spending cash would come in handy?

z
ATTENTION LADIES:

We will be awarding prizes to the ladies in attendance over the course of the evening. Some possible categories: most festive attire; best use of accessories; least amount of clothing.... Feel free to suggest others.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
Best flirt...with a skirt.

IB
Id love to come. I can also bring a gift.
What **** **** ***** do you think would be age appropriate?

Staff edit, Spice - Making comments regarding anything involving underage sex or sexual situations involving minors is strictly forbidden no matter the context.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
ATTENTION LADIES:

z Originally Posted by ztonk

hmmmm....... Should I tell my date it's a "costume" party?
#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.