Has anyone heard about GEORGIA?

I hope this is not true but I was told that GEORGIA/ THE SUICIDE GIRL was the victim or a car accident and was killed in south Austin. I was told she was ran over.. How fucking sad.. cant seem to find her eccie post.
I know her in the RW and she definitely passed away.
Damn. Poor girl
  • Toyz
  • 12-03-2015, 04:09 PM
Awwwwww...sorry to hear about that. I never had the urge to meet her, but admired how hard she worked to keep herself in shape.

Sad when (almost) anyone passes away...particularly someone so young.
tommorrow is promised to no man, thats why we must all enjoy life while it lasts
That sucks, life is short so live in the moment as that's all we really have.

IB
Very Sad. Tell someone you love them today.
Damn, that's unfortunate.
Her ads on BP must be on auto-post because there are several posted this morning, which is kind of messed up.
  • Toyz
  • 12-04-2015, 05:01 PM
I had several sessions with her at her south Austin apt and we had fun.
As was stated, it is sad when anyone passes from this earth
Plus she leaves behind children

May she be in a better place

(staff edit; link to real-world information removed; ztonk)
Really makes you think.. I hope the kids go to family.
She was a great friend
I had several sessions with her at her south Austin apt and we had fun.
As was stated, it is sad when anyone passes from this earth
Plus she leaves behind children

May she be in a better place Originally Posted by i69UinTX
Damn dude you just outed her!

Mods are slacking, this should have been closed immediately!

#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.
  • ztonk
  • 12-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Membership on this site is anonymous and it is NEVER ok to tie some's real world information to their account here.

ztonk