URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North West 183 near Oak Knoll
Activities: Fbsm,ne,se,bw
Hair Length and Color: Black tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: A little bit bigger than the typical Asian there. Nice ass in small bs..
Recommendation: Yes
Mods please Move this review to the AMP catagory
Mods please Move this review to the AMP catagory Originally Posted by harley rider
Done
Cute girls there but some are very aggressive about demanding tips and your session can be interrupted frequently in weird ways (calls, door answering, arguments).
I won't be going back, first time I went, had a great time, I went for the 2nd time last month. I didn't get any names, but I was put in the back room, same as I had before. "Masseuse" was friendly, everything started out great, and just before the flip was gonna start, she gets called out for the 2nd time. I was then asked by someone else, im guessing mamasan because she had the very front room with all the cameras, to move to her room. Apparently the 1st person had an appointment scheduled and forgot about it. Moved to first room, then waited there for almost 10 mins while they got their shit situated. 2nd lady was friendly enough, but entirely too talkative. She left the room at least 2 more times, then demanded entirely too much more for her to remove clothes and do L1. Was allowed to do some NE, but she clamped her legs together and pushed against the table if I attempted any SE. Also, my time was not restarted, it resumed from the original 15-20 mins I was in the first room. Also, I was lead to the front with my towel, she just grabbed my clothes and went up front without me, just told me to hurry.
I won't be going back, first time I went, had a great time, I went for the 2nd time last month. I didn't get any names, but I was put in the back room, same as I had before. "Masseuse" was friendly, everything started out great, and just before the flip was gonna start, she gets called out for the 2nd time. I was then asked by someone else, im guessing mamasan because she had the very front room with all the cameras, to move to her room. Apparently the 1st person had an appointment scheduled and forgot about it. Moved to first room, then waited there for almost 10 mins while they got their shit situated. 2nd lady was friendly enough, but entirely too talkative. She left the room at least 2 more times, then demanded entirely too much more for her to remove clothes and do L1. Was allowed to do some NE, but she clamped her legs together and pushed against the table if I attempted any SE. Also, my time was not restarted, it resumed from the original 15-20 mins I was in the first room. Also, I was lead to the front with my towel, she just grabbed my clothes and went up front without me, just told me to hurry. Originally Posted by jb0006
Thanks for letting us know, wow, sounds awful. Fuck that!
Cute girls there but some are very aggressive about demanding tips and your session can be interrupted frequently in weird ways (calls, door answering, arguments). Originally Posted by FloridaShark
I always walk out in the hall naked and say “What the Fuck”
I always walk out in the hall naked and say “What the Fuck” Originally Posted by Guest11704