Date: fairly recent
Provider: Ginger
Phone: She was busy fiddling with it
City: Yep, inside one
State: Arkansas
Address: Vacant house
Appointment Type: Surprise!
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: More or less
Activities: Moving furniture; teasing and flirting (by her); drooling and frustration (by me)
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: She paid ME $$$
Hair Length and Color: Auburn and long, tied back in a ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoking hot!
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Fairly tall woman in excellent physical shape

The Rest of the Story: Last week I was selling some older furniture on CL. I received a phone call from a woman. Her voice was VERY familiar, I knew I had heard it before, but I couldn’t quite place it. We set a time to see the furniture.

When the woman pulled up, I recognized her with a shock: our very own Ginger! She was dressed very much for the near summer: a thin loosely fitting shirt, denim shorts, and tennis shoes.

She already knew it was “me”, but this was not a session and she had brought along a friend with a truck to help move the items. With her friend along, I knew I had to ignore the hobby friendship and act like strangers.

Ginger liked the furniture, and after a few moments of gaggling, settled on a priceand started loading the items. Ginger is very fit and very strong and she helped us load her new furniture. At one point we were moving a mattress together, and our eyes made contact. We must have been thinking the same thing… or at least she knew what I was thinking... and she winked suggestively at me.

At that point, she began to flirt and tease. While I was tying down the chest of drawers in the truck bed, she reached around me to help. She slowly and suggestively rubbed her fantastic breasts against my shoulder, then up my neck and across my cheek. Her bra was thin and I could feel her nipples harden as she brushed me.

I turned in the truck bed for the next item and she was grinning like a mischievous sorority girl. She stooped down to hand me more tie-down rope, and her shirt draped open. I have to say she provided me the most fantastic view I have experienced in a LONG time. I know I stood still like a moron for a few minutes staring at her breasts… even inside a bra they are fantastic… and then I pulled my eyes up to meet hers. I started to blush as I saw her laughing at my lewd staring.

She and I went back into the empty house by ourselves to get the last item. While we were alone, she walked slowly and suggestively to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I was so off-guard I didn’t remember to let my hands wander! Pulling her head back from the kiss I heard her say “You know how to find me.” She kissed me again, then walked out to the truck and drove away.

Recommendation: Oh hell yes!!!
OMG! You just wrote my ATF Fantasy!
Kinda makes you feel like a teenager again doesn't it? Thanks for sharing.
Was there any screening?

Were her legs as fabulous as they look in her pictures?

(I love it that I finally get the chance to post a comment in a review! Woo hoo!)
Was there any upsell or bait n switch?
That's a pretty high amount, surely there are "goods" for less elsewhere, perhaps something a little newer? You could have at least gone to back page, craigslist ? really?
I think Ginger waaay over paid but glad you had a good time bro. lol

Just kidding!!! I Love it!!!!!!

Very cool and very creative Slinger!

Gathering stuff for sale, now Slingerland. Perhaps the best bait would be for me to go the next gun show and acquire some items to put on CL? Oh, wait. I have an ivory chess set I picked up in Mexico years ago.

And yes, Slingerland, well written review. Normally we wouldn't discuss the ROS in the public forum but you mean there really wasn't any chasing you around the house naked? And you really moved the mattress out before any activites?

I'm still LMAO!

PS. Ginger, look for the CL and BP ads with the Houston Nutt autographed Hog Hat. No screening necessary. After all it is a BP ad . . .
SnL, I actualy DID discount the furniture for Ginger!

She bought a king-sized sleigh bed, Serta mattress, chest of drawers and night stand. I didn't have the box springs, so I knew she would need to spend the money elsewhere for the springs. And she's a nice person anyway... she had a bad day, she deserved a break.

I still have a black leather sofa... anybody interested?
italian black leather sofa?
and ha ha mr shorty. good one
Slinger you really need to work on your bartering skills, Im saying you would have gotten WAY MORE for your furniture than you got!!!
italian black leather sofa? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
It's not Italian... feels like the mid-range sofa sold by Hanks, Ashley, etc. I'm planning on posting it in CL for $300, but I will give a hefty discount to anybody here.

(Providers get a better discount of course... and from the review above, I bet the ladies know what to do that would convince me to lower the price... )

If anybody is really interested, shoot me a PM with an email address, and I'll send you photos.
Slinger you really need to work on your bartering skills, Im saying you would have gotten WAY MORE for your furniture than you got!!! Originally Posted by hawgsalot
Very true... but Ginger just overwhelmed me with her charm!
Well that's really not a good excuse but if she had on that cute Razorback shirt in her showcase, I would have paid her. Good thing I know my weakness!
Fun, creative use of the review format.

When Ginger saw your ad, she must have remembered how well that mattress "slept" and I'm sure she knew she could distract you during the haggling with that fantastic body of hers. Suckerrrrr!! LOL

Other noteworthy "reviews": the best self-review and the best restaurant review.