Sex-trafficking ring headquartered in LR

• jaxar
  • 05-24-2012, 08:16 PM
http://www.heraldnet.com/article/201...WS02/705249806

Well I'm shocked that there are pimps using Backpage
Well Damn!! Who would have thought ladies had pimps LOL.. . . I would hate to be in or around the LR area now trying to hobby. If suspected lady was that involved, was headquartered here, then local and surrounding area LE will be very active for the next few months.
which is why i will be avoiding the LR area! What's worse than a touring provider getting into trouble? Not what I have planned for my trip!
That explains the rash of girls on BP that were scarily young looking a few months ago. The heat is about to get turned up in this area. Everybody please play safe and smart.
Its not only the LR area that's about to get extra heat but also the surrounding areas within 20-30 minutes of LR.
The Brittany Lawson mentioned in the article as the assistant to the infamous Mr.Bell has been in the area for some time. Her picture is listed in Right to Know as being arrested earlier this month and in her booking there is a " hold for the FBI. She worked some years ago with a lady pimp named Ashley. They were alumni of the infamous French Quarter.
It has often been said that the hobby makes strange bedfellows, and many hobbyist as well as provider have made mistakes while learning the pitfalls of this industry. There are many stories which cast the hobby in a light that is more negative than necessary. The members of this board, disdain both the pimp and the pimped, and no ECCIE member known to me would ever tolerate the trafficking of children or sexual slavery.
Unfortunately, when these stories are reported many tend to react viscerally assuming a police backlash. Rumors abound and fearful tremors run through the community. While caution is necessary, panic is not. If you are conducting your business responsibly, you are not who they are looking for. The hobbyist who restricts his companions to reputable, well researched providers, and the provider who sees only gentlemen who are referenced, have nothing to do with these reprehensible acts.
I could not help but notice that the ad which seemed to break the case had the name of the hotel where the criminal enterprise was in progress. With criminals like that who needs detectives?
Its not only the LR area that's about to get extra heat but also the surrounding areas within 20-30 minutes of LR. Originally Posted by shorty
Where are you getting this info from??
Interesting the article showed up where it did. Since it involved interstate activitiy the FBI was involved. But ff the operation were headquartered here, you'd have thought the local newshounds would have been all over it.
I think as long as a lady screens and is careful and isn't dumb enough to 1 work with underaged girls 2 put the name of the hotel she's staying at then she should be good to go.
I think as long as a lady screens and is careful and isn't dumb enough to 1 work with underaged girls 2 put the name of the hotel she's staying at then she should be good to go. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Well, and wisely stated.
+1, Sanaa. You sexy thang.
Hmmm guess I will take LR off my list lol..
I think as long as a lady screens and is careful and isn't dumb enough to 1 work with underaged girls 2 put the name of the hotel she's staying at then she should be good to go. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Hmmm guess I will take LR off my list lol.. Originally Posted by mirandalee

If you'll follow sensualsanaa's advice, you should have no problem.
Yep, they'll consider Backpage pimped girls as the problem and hopefully only worry about them.