Drunken foooking coed posts!

Ike and the powers that be have foooked up my creativity, thus coed is boring as shit. Now I'm back to responding to instangram pussy pictures. Shine da Great makes coed lit. Otherwise it's a foooking waste of time. So I'm asking anyone who has more power than me to ask Ike to lighten the foook up. Like I got to go climb a pole to work on a line and not get electrocuted so please forgive me if I have a little fun here. Anyhoo, let foooking Shine go back to being Shine and liven this funeral parlor up. Champo, we love you. To da great seeking p, foook I'm only here to ehopefully eventually see your lips. And you mofos finally got to my homie pxo. No more looking out for his homie. Disappointing but hey the first bitch I foooked told me she's a virgin then told me she forgot to say she foooked my homie. Release foooking Shines restraints and take back them points please. Peace homies. Tooodlez....
  • pxmcc
  • 11-01-2018, 02:17 AM
it aint that shine, i'm just steering clear of drama. anything drama i'm out. i'm just here to be entertained. are you not entertained? is that not why you're here..
Getting rid of your ability to post is about the only good thing happening around here these days.
Shine.....look in a mirror. If you want to blame someone....
he's right there looking back at you.
I would bet he talks to himself (o)(o)

Shine.....look in a mirror. If you want to blame someone....
he's right there looking back at you. Originally Posted by tbone2u
Lusty Gina everybody foooking talks to themselves. Period. Like I don't understand how you'll come for folks. You want me to say something negative I won't. I just understand the game and most chicks make money over dudes who just think with their dick. You are pretty with a nice set of breasts, great, you'll make money but at the end of the day...you think it's cool to say what you said when I've never said a cross word to you. Like cmon. I wish you the best ma'am and hopefully you'll start to realize the good guys from the bad. Peace. Tooodlez....