Is this site really just for men now?

Something has really been bugging me..I mean BUGGING me.

I basically stopped posting due to the few guys that everytime a girl post about anything they go "Arent threADS not allowed?" or "Nice threAD" its not even that interesting here anymore. I can check the site once a week and be caught up pretty quick.

I would like to resume on the site that ive loved for so long without asshats that are so bored they are waiting for the chance to ring the threAD alarm. like Gem made a drunk post, it happens and it was one of the first few replies. Guys have made drunk post and they just get called drunk.

My rant over, Not much for me to do on here anymore and the male run convo is getting quite boring so accuse me of a ad, shove a cock in my mouth or ban me....makes no difference.

Something has really been bugging me..I mean BUGGING me.

I basically stopped posting due to the few guys that everytime a girl post about anything they go "Arent threADS not allowed?" or "Nice threAD" its not even that interesting here anymore. I can check the site once a week and be caught up pretty quick.

I would like to resume on the site that ive loved for so long without asshats that are so bored they are waiting for the chance to ring the threAD alarm. like Gem made a drunk post, it happens and it was one of the first few replies. Guys have made drunk post and they just get called drunk.

My rant over, Not much for me to do on here anymore and the male run convo is getting quite boring so accuse me of a ad, shove a cock in my mouth or ban me....makes no difference.
Originally Posted by LadyAnastasia
YES, we have the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lol

CG
Lady Anastasia - we only have one way now to see personalities and other less direct reflections of each others' possibilities as our partner for an hour. No ads means the only places the women can express their thoughts is here and the sandbox.

Not perfect but it is what it is. The upside is we get to read some really interesting thoughts with subtle nuances relating to the real reason most of us are here.

The downside, JUST LIKE THE BOARDS I'M ON FOR OTHER HOBBIES, is this encourages the asshats & trolls and allows them a captive audience with no choices. My other Hobby boards have the same little people who make themselves feel better by trying to beat down those that are in fact much better people.

Further good news, it helps the screening process.

I know how I feel about the women who bash us for our well meant posts, so I'm guessing I have some idea how you feel about the male trolls. Best to put them on ignore, and don't read their posts, or the posts of others that quote their rants.

Short version - Don't Stop posting or creating new threads.
So you handful of guys that just love to jump on the gals with your threAD comments and constant demeaning rhetoric, wtf is your ideal advice to these gals that can’t advertise anymore?

Ladies, I find your discussions interesting and worthwhile. In fact the new circumstances have lead to more creativity on your part. I think you will find many guys like me that see this as an opportunity for you to display more, not less, of your personality. Please keep the discussions coming.
  • L.A.
  • 10-07-2019, 10:58 PM
This site really isn't for anybody now. As it is , it's basically worthless IMO.
I wouldn’t say it’s completely worthless however since 9/2 there are literally days that go by without a single message received here . After just checking my inbox last week I only received 9 messages total and 8 of those 9 were from the same person and completely unrelated to booking with me. So 1 person inquired last week.

I’ve got my regulars and the guys I’ve been seeing over and over so thank goodness for that ....but shit around here just isn’t what it used to be that’s for damn sure
For every one guy who shouts "threAD" there's 10 guys who enjoy reading your thread. The negative guys make the most noise so you think all guys are negative but that is not true.

I love reading threADs so keep them coming! After all, that's what we're here for, right? To interact with professional ladies? If you have a problem with threADs, then why are you even here?

ECCIE is far from worthless. Despite so many people proclaiming that ECCIE is dead, the Coed section in ECCIE is still more active than the Coed section in OH2. Other ECCIE forums like the AMP section and private forums are busy & thriving. There are reviews of independent providers posted on ECCIE every day albeit not as much as used to be posted in the past. ECCIE is still a great resource for provider reviews. So many people love to state that ECCIE is dead & gone and yet ECCIE refuses to die. That's a testament to the incredible power of the ECCIE community & staff.
VC got it exactly right.. let's enjoy what we have, and I suspect it will get better from here.
VC got it exactly right.. let's enjoy what we have, and I suspect it will get better from here. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Yep...it ain't what it was...but it's still a good thing. Whether you like the content or not, its good to see more ladies in CoEd...with or without threAds.

There is definitely some room to grow on what we have now.

If you're missing ISO and Ads...just go to OH2...the usual users have all moved over there...but it's lacking the discussions...just like this.