"Save a horse. Ride a cowboy." Ladies, a suggestion ...

Thought it might be fun to have a topic where the ladies here can describe their mood by presenting a favorite quote!

A few examples:

My bed is half full.
Signed,
The Lonely Optimist

I'm not wearing any socks.
And I have the panties to match!

"Anything that gets your heart racing is probably worth doing."
- Hunter S. Thompson

Alright ladies ... here is a threAD for us all!!! Guys, share with us your thoughts, too!
When Sheen was being sentenced for using a prostitute, the judge asked him why a man like him would have to pay for sex. And Sheen reportedly replied: “I don’t pay them for sex. I pay them to leave.”
Everything you want in life is on the other side of fear.

Will Smith & Jack Canfield

You have two options. Option 1 is you go out there, take some risks, enjoy life, and end up dying sooner or later. Option 2 is you hide out in your room, refuse to take any risks, live a miserable cowardly life, and end up dying sooner or later. I don't know about you but I choose Option 1.

VeryClean
This profound philosophy uttered sometime at the cusp of 1999-2000 perfectly sums up my lifestyle.

“Do you know the difference between naked and nekkid?” “If you’re naked, you don’t have any clothes on, but if you’re nekkid you don’t have any clothes on but you’re up to something.”
  • Go4it
  • 10-10-2019, 12:23 AM
I'm nekkid as a jaybird and hornier than a 2 peckered goat
Fuck her long, deep and hard!!!

- Joe Hobby
"I'm sick of these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!!!" ~Samuel L. Jackson
I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer -
Woody Allen
If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you. - Doug Mackenzie "Strange Brew"
Those easily offended should be offended more often
"Is there anything else on your mind that I should know about? There’s all sorts of twists and cul-de-sacs. It’s wild." - Hoban Washburne
"A hard man is good to find" -Mae West
Two biggest promises are, The Check’s in the Mail, and I won’t cum in your mouth.