How do I make up for something I couldn't control

I made an appointment with a beautiful young lady today only to have to cancel it with her because of personal reasons.
I have a young child that was hurt early this morning playing on the play ground. I went into school to check because he was crying and the school asked if I wanted to take him home. He is fine, he just needed a hug and kiss from his daddy and probably wanted attention. This is the reason I had to cancel this morning. I feel horrible and explained that to her in a PM and text message. She was very considerate.
So we try to reschedule for later today. As I'm walking out of my office to meet with her, I get called into a "quick meeting" the lasted close to 45 minutes. This causes me to cancel with her again. I feel like a total prick. I want to make it right with her and also don't want my reputation to be questioned. What is the best way?

I don't know if any ladies have had this happen to them before but I would like to know what I should do. So I would like to hear from the ladies more so than the guys on this, but please feel free to comment as well gentlemen.
Stuff happens and it sounds like you were in communication with her and didn't leave her hanging. Most ladies will appreciate that and not hold it against you. You have been a sweet heart to me..so I figure you are a sweet person in general. I think you will be fine. Don't stress too much about it. Just reschedule with her if she agrees and give her as many O's as possible. I am sure she will forgive you.
Real life happens. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.
Re-book with her when you know you can make it, and add to her standard donation.
Since you canceled on the way, thats real short notice.
Thank you all..... I do feel really bad. I planned on doubling the donation when we finally meet. I just didn't know what the proper etiquette was.

Reese, I think I am one of the good guys so thank you for those kind words. When I do meet her, I will do my best to please her in every way I can!!!

I don't know if anyone has ever talked about mistakes or mis-communication that happens so I figured, why not start a discussion. It can only provide me with insight and maybe help a few others in the process.

Again thank you!!!
You got it already. See her, have fun, apologize again and tip well. Real life happens, and not much can.be done about it.
It isn't as if "Plan A" changed her mind and came through. That would be unforgivable.

Your solution is generous and spot on. She did have to set aside the time and prepare even though you couldn't make it. The reasons are quite valid and you have handled it well.
Try hobbying on weekends.
$1000 cash should work.
Hang in there. Both hobbyists and providers have real world lives that are a priority (for most of us) over the desire to hobby. Just be flexible, understanding and give her plenty of daty and a little extra $.
SD, what if she wants to be pounded from behind instead of DATY?

Just give her what she wants and a juicy tip.....
Shit happens. You fucked up. You'll never get laid again and the powder room has posted a "da_eagles_fan is a NS douche" sticky.

Ain't nuthin but a thang, mang.
Me personally I would forgive you and try to make it happen again for that, but I would not be forgiving of you being an Eagles fan.
Me personally I would forgive you and try to make it happen again for that, but I would not be forgiving of you being an Eagles fan. Originally Posted by Jessica Jade
Damn, I was about to say, I would ask her to not forgive him for being an eagles fan!
Damn, I was about to say, I would ask her to not forgive him for being an eagles fan! Originally Posted by Incognito44
Great minds think alike.