Dear santa

for the myth of "man made" global warming to end.I never want to hear the words global warming,climate change again.
u offering??? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
If distance weren't an issue, it'd be a deal.
Forgiveness... Sigh...
I want my BP check so I can set aside more hobby time.
Dear Santa,

This year, I've been a very good girl. I would ask that you drop a few good habitual Men/Lovers/Hobbyists, down the chimney, to replace the ones who have recently opted out of the hobby for civilian "dating" relationships. I promise to be nice & naughty should they arrive in time for Christmas and happy to be your milk in cookies!

Love.
M A X

Originally Posted by M A X

Great wish
All i want for christmas is____________? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Seriously, a surprise. I mean, a REAL surprise is what I want. Something I didn't see coming, something picked out just for me that I didn't pay for or make arrangements for. Just a simple, thoughtful surprise. That's what I want.
All i want for christmas is____________? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
I can dream.....can't I?
Attached Images File Type: jpg faith snf.JPG (58.7 KB, 61 views)
i travel as much as you do...
If distance weren't an issue, it'd be a deal. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
i travel as much as you do... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Then, we should be able to meet before long...
A GOP House, Senate and President

Ownership of Apple or Microsoft and a certain NFL franchise which will remain nameless.
A woman that can tell the truth. Not likely
a $1000 shopping spree at Galleria Mall...............a yellow corvette...................... a free lifetime pass to the Imax theater{for EVERY MOVIE I WANT TO SEE}..................

and of course , lots of cock to worship....lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!