Boreas

Anyone know if the AMP on Boreas in bR is still around? PM me the contact info if they are.
Rubmaps says it’s closed but also lists a number: 225-288-5466

I’d be interested in anything you find...
I've texted the last number they advertised several times and each time they reply with a different address in a different city. The people are still operating, but they move around.
Have a friend who lives close to them. They are gone and House is being put up for rent
Have a friend who lives close to them. They are gone and House is being put up for rent Originally Posted by Dickjonesbr
I live in the Baton Rouge area. I am somewhat familiar with that area of town. I believe this place was located in a residential neighborhood in a house not a business establishment. I would have to surmise due to the constant flow of traffic in and out of this house a neighbor or two became suspicious and contacted authorities. The owner of the residence was probably contacted and told to move on. I never visited that place. I always felt there was a high risk factor associated with it. It wouldn't surprise me if the Police have a database of vehicle descriptions and License Plate numbers of those that frequented that place.

Jim
Nobody answered that number, no idea where they moved to. I went there about 2x a month while they were open and they always had good talent. Was never disappointed. Interested if anyone finds where they moved to.