AGENCY or INDY WTF???

Lmfao

You can't work with an agency and be independent! Originally Posted by Absolutely
OOhhhhhh yes you can...and I've been with them. Got to know a couple while seeing them thru the Agency. After a couple visits I suggested next time we meet let's do it elsewhere (a hotel). They agreed and the Agency never knew.

And...just because a girl is with an Agency doesn't mean she can't do outcalls, either.
  • kSoze
  • 10-18-2012, 11:59 AM
You can't work with an agency and be independent! Originally Posted by Absolutely
Says who?

Independent means you do it all on your own ladies all of it! Originally Posted by Absolutely
Independent means having the option to do both (ALL yourself and or accepting referrals)

Girls who have a booking agent handle and an independent handle should be banned! That is having 2 handles! Originally Posted by Absolutely
This is an ignorant response. Not all agencies need to advertise the independents. The appeal of agencies is that they always have someone available to send out. Smarter independents take full advantage of this and appreciate the extra income.

Should independent calls take priority over agency? Absolutely! That is the beauty of being independent, if TRULY independent, you make the rules, you are the boss.
What is an Indy girl?
What is an Indy girl? Originally Posted by travelerman
INDY or "Independent" from any pimp or agency.
It's been covered...
  • GP
  • 12-04-2012, 06:57 PM
We have the same thing in upstate NY.

Lately they have been called booking assistants, but they have full access to the ladies accounts they represent. They handle their posting, advertising, calls, scheduling etc. Sounds like an agency to me with multiple accounts.
Why do the clients care if they are indy or with a agency

If you're getting the lady you want at the rate and time you want, what's the difference
do you really care that she's not getting all the money, Let me clue you in, if they are working for most agencies they're getting what they want, she's making enough to make the pay out and getting the rate she wants, that's why the rates are higher, anyone remember Miami Companions and their rate structure.

Is it all about you not paying the agency rate, ain't got shit to do with making sure she gets all the money,

Maybe you just want to pay her the agency rate, she gets to keep it all, well sometime agencies use ringers to caught their girls doing jobs off the books, what do they lose

steady source of clients. cancellations can be filled a lot easier, with her not really having to do anything but do the assigned job.

They have to do their own screening, security, advertising, incall location cost, touring cost, they have do do a hell of a lot more work than before, some agencies have Lawyers on call to help them if they get pinched, and will front their legal cost.

are you worried that she will have to leave immediately after time is up, if she is a indy and has a scheduled appointment coming up she will leave also, not hang around. she got to wash her ass and boogie to the other side of town

If she is a agency lady and doesn't have a appointment coming up she may hang around, but if she called for another job she'll going to follow the money.

You know if she's with a agency and she is in demand, she's not going to be just hanging around long after the session, and a busy agency can fill in the problem of guys doing last minute cancellations because they have the volume, they can keep their dance card filled.

a indy lady usually doesn't have someone in reserve to fill the time slot, so they are just sitting around if someone bails on them.

You don't see agency girls posting stuff like this
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=610592
  • GP
  • 12-04-2012, 08:11 PM
I don't care if agency or indy. I'm more concerned with people having access to multiple accounts.
Why? because if I want to talk to provider A then I would like to think it is provider A that I am talking too.
(Okay... at least I would like to have the illusion of talking to provider A)

But when it comes right down to it...
It is not the boards job to do your research for you, it is here to help you do your own research.
Why? because if I want to talk to provider A then I would like to think it is provider A that I am talking too.
(Okay... at least I would like to have the illusion of talking to provider A)
. Originally Posted by ElamEno
So it's like phone sex, you think it's the girl in the picture, but 99% of the time it's not, really in phone sex you don't even have a picture, it's all your imagination.

what i'm getting at, if it's the same person that shows up at your door or opens the door at her incall, what difference does it make by you talking to her first, you already seen the menu on the agency website, saw the pictures, know the rates and whatever other fluff they add in to entice you, read the reviews done your research you know everything you need to make a informed decision,
really for the ladies it eliminates time wasters, talkers and stalkers.
personally i prefer not to have the illusion, which is most likely what you'll end up with, which gives you nothing but a false sense that you actual did something.
I don't care if agency or indy. I'm more concerned with people having access to multiple accounts. Originally Posted by GP
Really they don't have multiple accounts

They have their own account as a indy and they can post under that.

The agency has their own account and they can post the lady under their account while she is working for them.

no multiple accounts
We have the same thing in upstate NY.

Lately they have been called booking assistants, but they have full access to the ladies accounts they represent. They handle their posting, advertising, calls, scheduling etc. Sounds like an agency to me with multiple accounts. Originally Posted by GP
Booking assistants are different that agencies
The ladies work for a agency, and they gets a cut of each call she does.
the booking assistants works for the ladies, they get paid a fee (weekly or monthly) to do the leg work, not a cut of each call she does.

the ladies aren't advertised as working for the booking assistants. as they would be for a agency.

No different than a company that does the same for a group of small businesses
  • GP
  • 12-05-2012, 04:43 AM
Really they don't have multiple accounts

They have their own account as a indy and they can post under that.

The agency has their own account and they can post the lady under their account while she is working for them.

no multiple accounts Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Not in the c,ase I am talking about]
  • GP
  • 12-05-2012, 04:46 AM
Booking assistants are different that agencies
The ladies work for a agency, and they gets a cut of each call she does.
the booking assistants works for the ladies, they get paid a fee (weekly or monthly) to do the leg work, not a cut of each call she does.

the ladies aren't advertised as working for the booking assistants. as they would be for a agency.

No different than a company that does the same for a group of small businesses Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
I think this is pretty obvious even to us idiots here. Lol this is how it is SUPPOSED to be.