It feels way different

First of all I want to thank Eccie for doing their best to get back up. I just don't get the same feel when I log on now. The thing in the back of my mind is anything I say is not the way Eccie wants it to be run now. Maybe I'm overthinking it but I don't really feel relaxed about discussion on here. I just put in an "Encounter" and didn't come close to being as descriptive as I usually do. What do you guys think?
  • IQ160
  • 08-06-2018, 12:20 AM
I think the fear of SESTA/FOSTA is doing exactly what it was disgned to do - supress the hobby to the point that no one wants to take any chances in finding a date, advertising availability or posting what you did to help others in their decisions. I haven’t made any dates since ECCIE has been back because I don’t know where the rent-a-girl sites are anymore.
It's hard for any web site to truly come back after being down for 3-ish months.

ECCIE is no exception

The FOSTA and SESTA bills aren't helping.
Fear politics in action.
Fuck it. If they want to arrest me for writing stories about having sex, let them.
Fuck it. If they want to arrest me for writing stories about having sex, let them. Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha

great answer baby! these govmnt mules just need a good spankin...and I have a new paddle!! lol