Immediate Availability?

Does Omaha/Nebraska have an immediate availability thread?

A lot of other states do, but I haven’t noticed one here… Might be helpful for those looking for last minute or advertising that they are available last minute!

Mods? Can we make one?
I heard before my time here that some ladies abused it .

I agree though! Especially since the pause there is really nowhere to post immediate availability other than like 1 site (which sucks)

+1 for immediate availability thread for Nebraska !
I heard before my time here that some ladies abused it .

I agree though! Especially since the pause there is really nowhere to post immediate availability other than like 1 site (which sucks)

+1 for immediate availability thread for Nebraska ! Originally Posted by Lolove
We had the same situation in Arkansas… Some ladies abused it or broke the rules so they removed it. But I just don’t think it’s right to punish everyone for the behavior of a few! Perhaps just restrict those who violate the rules from using it for a little while?

I had a last-minute cancellation today... and that sort of thing happens frequently. It would be really beneficial to be able to announce availability!
We had the same situation in Arkansas… Some ladies abused it or broke the rules so they removed it. But I just don’t think it’s right to punish everyone for the behavior of a few! Perhaps just restrict those who violate the rules from using it for a little while?

I had a last-minute cancellation today... and that sort of thing happens frequently. It would be really beneficial to be able to announce availability! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Agreed hun, hope your enjoying Omaha!
Agreed hun, hope your enjoying Omaha! Originally Posted by Lolove
Summer & I are enjoying Omaha very much, thank you!

We are very much looking forward to seeing the zoo and having steak at Drovers!
This site doesn't seem to be very active in this area maybe that's why ...idk
This site doesn't seem to be very active in this area maybe that's why ...idk Originally Posted by hot summer
It’s been very quiet since back up. Seems there are a lot of traveling ladies in the area right now as well.
Well guess I'll get my nails done and go shopping hahaha
A few of the old guys are around, most of the regular ladies that were local and here seem to be UTR or retired. Plus I think people are just a little gun shy with the stepped up LE presence for " human trafficking "
Yassss +1 for ‘immediate availability’ postings! Although I’m rarely ever available immediately, it would be very nice to let providers advertise that they are. Please add this mods, we promise to be good girls and obey the rules! Hello to the lovely ladies visiting the Big O...enjoy your time here and stay safe! ��
Thank you beautiful we will !
How do ladies break the rules with immediate openings?
A few of the old guys are around, most of the regular ladies that were local and here seem to be UTR or retired. Plus I think people are just a little gun shy with the stepped up LE presence for " human trafficking " Originally Posted by farmstud60
As long as you stick with reputable, reviewed & verified providers, that should not be a concern for anyone.
If I remember correctly, it was only 2 or 3 ladies and they have moved on...
This site doesn't seem to be very active in this area maybe that's why ...idk Originally Posted by hot summer
The Nebraska section of ECCIE has been slow to recover from the shutdown. It was much busier before March.