Cash app/Venmo

Here’s a really easy way to get money to your loved ones or discretely pay for services.
(I will accept any of these methods along with cash.)

Venmo app - download app, register info & send! Easy!

Cash app (yes it’s just called cash app) - same thing, very easy.

PayPal - link an email & bank info to your account and good to go!

Just throwing it out there for those who can’t access cash or prefer to use electronic funds.

Have a great week everyone!
Xoxo
  • MROGN
  • 09-11-2018, 10:11 AM
#bump for an amazing lady.
  • Luxie
  • 09-11-2018, 11:04 AM
I would not recommend using Paypal, or really any electronic payment service. None of the above are SW friendly. Paypal will freeze your funds and ban you from their services. Plus, clients are able to chargeback their money up to six months after their visit and you're left having to pay them back.

It's great if you reaaaaaaally trust someone but cash is always the safest option.
Work around for the PayPal chargeback thing.

Make the client send it to you as a gift.

Payments made as a gift are not refundable.

Again don't quote me on it and check PayPal's policies yourself, but my sourcing on this has proven to be reliable in the past.

But yes all companies that process payments are under heavy pressure from the government (both sides, thanks Kamala Harris!) to deny payments and freeze all funds that are deemed related to SW.

Without trust I would not use a payment service.

I've even heard through other SW friendly venues that some sugar babies (and findom types) are getting frozen out (and a few have said they've been banned) of pay services over the simple suspicion that what they do is being perceived as SW.

Cash is always king whether in SW or in small business.

TLDR version: The lady has a point, but you're free to do what you want until a client double crosses you. Or whatever works for your business model may not work for other SWs.
It takes one bad seed to report your payment info on PayPal and have your accounts frozen . I’ve had this happen .

I was using it for premium snap purchases .
Yep, the (mostly) religious nut jobs don't have Craigslist Casual Encounters, etc. to police anymore.

So, they're looking for their next agenda and even the most innocent thing is something they will label SW.

The companies are beholden to those reporting SW because they don't want to be the next victim of the crusade against SW.

The lesson here is to be careful and make sure you use their policies to protect yourself as much as possible.

Because no matter what we do in life we all depend on various things for income.

Be smart about your livelihood, protect your sources of income, and get ready to run your life like a business come January 1. None of us know who will be left when the government is set to begin enforcing stupid laws like FOSTA/SESTA.

Look into organizations like Amnesty International who have come out as pro-SW. Human Rights Watch as well.

You don't have to like SW, but for those of us that do, it should be safe, legal, and properly regulated.

Welcome to the new War on Drugs ladies and gents.
Just use cash. Any electronic trail will bite you every time. I will probably not be a premium member anymore because since the down time I don't want to put down my encounters anymore.
I'll echo burkalini. It's all about maximizing opsec (operational security).

That means you have a separate email address, phone number, phone, hell even a separate computer, for the hobby. IMO If you can't swing the $$$ a second computer you probably shouldn't be trying to hobby. A cheap Chromebook is all you need and can be found for roughly $250. The ultimate point is to **control** the electronic "paper trail" as much as you can, and keep your hobby and real-world identities as separate as possible.

All of the electronic payment methods are too easily traceable (they will want to be linked to a CC or a bank account somehow and thus real-world info).

I even have concerns about cash (every bill has a serial number, and the serial numbers are logged at the banks), but this hobby necessitates a certain amount of risk.
It's so easy to get scammed honestly not worth.
If you're a girl accepting PayPal and Venmo payments chargebacks will fuck you over so bad.

Stay with cash.

Paying with PayPal or Venmo one person would HAVE to take a risk, so there's always a chance you'll get screwed over.

So does the man take the risk and pay first?
Or does the girl take the risk and perform first?

Either way it's not a good situation... full of scams NEVER DO IT
Chill people, scams are everywhere. I only posted this thread to let gents know there are options. I have never had a problem using any of the above mentioned services but to each their own. I prefer cash but some guys can’t access it as easily as others. Obviously if you’re worried about a paper trail, etc this option is not for you. Moving on...stay safe everyone!