URL / Website: https://www.yelp.com/biz/asian-spa-a...ge-kansas-city
City: Kansas City
State: Missouri
Address: Wornal Road
Activities: FBSM Happy Ending
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I would guess she is 5' tall and weighs about 100 lbs. She has pouty lips and blonde hair. Dressed in tight shorts and halter top.
Recommendation: Yes
About how old is she? Probably not 50 right?
35 is the correct age
im certain shes pushing 50... Lighting does wonders.
I've seen her ID she is 36
I've seen her ID she is 36 Originally Posted by Joeblow1983

Under what condition did you randomly see this ID?
Under what condition did you randomly see this ID? Originally Posted by Hunter04
It was not random but I've seen it
It was not random but I've seen it Originally Posted by Joeblow1983

Are you the weird guy sitting in the parking lot with Mandy recording people?
Are you the weird guy sitting in the parking lot with Mandy recording people? Originally Posted by Hunter04

Wow
No but I was just there the other day and she came running out of a car and open the door for me???
Weird
Are you the weird guy sitting in the parking lot with Mandy recording people? Originally Posted by Hunter04
Well actually I don't know if she came out of a car but she just came out of nowhere
Well actually I don't know if she came out of a car but she just came out of nowhere Originally Posted by Joeblow1983

Pretty weird stuff for sure. Hopefully it doesn't end poorly for everyone here.
There are clearly cameras all over the lot from the truck place behind them, the spa, the landlord and Patrick's. The same with every business in Kansas city, if you are worried about a cop clearly taking pictures of you with his phone instead of getting the camera feed from all of those businesses, especially if you think Mandy, who has access to the cameras both inside and out, wouldn't just give them access to it. I am positive the guy she hangs out with is a sad old man, probably in love with her, and pays her something, when she isn't busy, to sit and talk outside since there are always 5 or 6 old ladies hanging out there.

Also when you are doing something bad, like what we all do by going here, you get paranoid and make believe someone is taking pictures of you because you are worried about it. Maybe she said she needed money to fix something or for a real sign and was taking a picture of it, fuck I dunno. But the chances of a cop, undercover would sit out front and take pictures with his phone insteas of doing literally anything else, since a ring camera or car camera costs $100 let alone something as cop would use.