Scam Going Around (AIMED AT NEW YOUNG PROVIDERS)

Ladies,

There are several wolves in sheep clothing amoungst us. Apparently, there are some who feel preying on new young providers, by using their lack of knowledge of the industry and legal matters, is acceptable. Well it most definitely is not!

If you get a call, text, pm, email, or any form of communication from ANYONE saying you have been put on a "LIST" and the person can "HELP" get your name off that list, IGNORE IT. IT IS A SCAM!!!

First of all, NO ONE IN LAW ENFORCEMENT IS GOING TO GIVE YOU THE HEADS UP YOU ARE BEING WATCHED. They are going to bust you when they have enough evidence to make it stick.

These people are only after your money. It is not going to stop with one payment either. They are going to prey on your lack of knowledge and keep stringing you along as long as they can to make as much as they can.

They will threaten your safety. They will threaten your family. These people are ruthless and do their homework. They will have researched to find what they can on you.

They prey on new providers because they know you will be too scared to report it to the authorities because of what we do. They are bullies. To everyone else they will appear to be just another provider or just another hobbyist.

If this happens to you on here and they are members, report it to the mods. That is part of why they are here.

If they threaten your safety or your family, report it to the authorities. You are not going to be arrested for allegations of prostitution. You have to be engaging in related activity. (I would recommend increasing your screening or working out of that jurisdiction for a while though.)

The main thing to remember, you are not alone. This has happened to others. It will continue to happen until people start speaking out. Don't stay silent about it. Tell someone!

(Now let the comments about me being a cop, working with the cops, or whatever you feel you must say to cover your butt begin. I am none of the above, but I won't sit silently by while you scare the crap out of young innocent girls because you feel threatened by them.)

(I will NOT name anyone either. They know who they are. This is posted in an attempt to protect the ones who don't know what to do when they run across people like this. These young ladies are usually too scared to do anything, but pay these people.)

Hope this helps someone not feel like a victim!

Sarah Renee
You make yourself sound like an idiot. If there is such a scam going around then fault the morons falling for it. You can't put a stop to scams foster mom.