Date: 9/20/18
Name: Alex Coxx
Phone: after screening
Email Address: alexroxcox@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=396157
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pflugerville area just off Heatherwilde
Activities: BBBJ, MPCFS, FIV, Drinking, Playing Pool, etc...
Hair Length and Color: Short, a bit curly/wavy, brown (but think I remember some possible blonde highlights)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pics are pretty accurate. She is around 5'7 and I'd guess the 135-140 reported is about right. Great muscle tone. Great set of MM's. Awesome legs and killer butt. Cute girl. Slight mommy damage but she had a tummy tuck with a small scar. It wasn't one bit distracting or concerning to me. Frankly I usually don't care even without the tummy tuck. Especially anyone in her superb physical condition.
Recommendation: Yes
In-call sounds more like a nightclub with an expensive cover charge. At least she's not a clock watcher.
  • BF66
  • 10-05-2018, 08:18 AM
Been curious, almost got a chance to see her last month but got tied up.
In-call sounds more like a nightclub with an expensive cover charge. At least she's not a clock watcher. Originally Posted by zmonator
Hahaha. Nightclub. Didn't mean to make it sound that way. I guess it's not far off the mark for my experience, but I had fun. She's a cool girl. What's funny about the nightclub comment is that her house is decorated with lots of nightlife type lighting, neon, gadgets, signs, the pool table I mentioned, etc. I love her decorating taste though

Honestly one of the nicer places I've been to (in terms of my personal style, cleanliness, cool factor) in the maybe 10 years that I've partaken in the hobby. For me anyway. I liked it.

The fact that I couldn't get off when we finally got around to playtime was a bit of a bummer, no doubt. To be honest though I don't really see a girl just for the point of getting off. How many times do you blow your load and then it's over and you kinda kick yourself that you spent money on that and you didn't just go in the bathroom to do it yourself? The experience is over. For us guys that experience is short lived and can't be reproduced or felt again (not in that way) for many hours at the very least.

If I schedule 30min I know some girls are going to wanna get down to business right away, but I still want to get everything I can out of it; and that doesn't just mean P in V and unloading.

If I schedule 30min it's almost always b/c I just can't spare much money and not b/c I don't want to spend more time with a girl. Well okay I guess we've all ended up with the ones that are borderline psycho or fucking weirdo and you want out of there as fast as possible and you kick yourself if you even gave them money and didn't leave right away. Ugh. Hate that. But me? I want to touch, caress, kiss, play, tease, talk, etc... pretty much as much as I want to fuck or want the finale. Because when the finale gets there the entire experience is over (and that's true whether it's with your real girlfriend, wife, some girl you picked up, or some girl you're paying). Anyway, point being I did hate that I couldn't perform, but it certainly wasn't for her lack of trying or lack of sexiness (she has a bomb gorgeous body). It was just me.

And for me I'm usually happy as hell if the girl has anywhere close to what her pictures portray, a killer attitude, truly likes to fuck (ya ya I get it, we pay 'em, but at least if she truly likes me, likes to fuck, then there is some level of passion or impression of it). Also if she has a nice clean place, super bonus.

What I can't stand is when you can tell it's a totally cracked out or pimped girl who has been virtually forced into this, in a disgusting filthy ass room, and she had an endless line of the most disgusting, most revolting, vile or loathsome men in that single day. Not only that she can't stand what she is doing.

Yuck. Blah. Gives me the creeps just thinking about it. Sends chills down my spine. Eeehhhhwww.

She's sexy as hell and a super cool attitude.
At a recent social she came up to me and said " why haven't we fucked yet?".
I was tripping all over my tongue to come up with an answer.
But I didn't wanna say she was above my pay grade.
But she is very Hott.
Alex is super cool and a must see. We love her when she comes to Dallas.