midgett at the strip club...too funny

so i was rolling at xtc south last weekend, chillin with one of my fave girls when I notice they were announcing a midgett stripper up on stage...

old girl was working it pretty well, as weird as that made me feel...

when I realized (xtc is all nude) that her tampon string was dangling out of her coochie!!!!!!!!!!!!

i know this likely should be an alert but honestly it was sad it was funny....

half the place was giggling when one of the girls too pity on her and came up to the stage and nonchalantly puled her thong back on the midgett girl...
thank goodness the other girls stopped her,she could have tripped on her tampon string!
when I realized (xtc is all nude) that her tampon string was dangling out of her coochie!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by BDSaint
you should have rang the bell. She really would have danced.
lmao....i didn't want anywhere NEAR that tampon string...

i wasn't even sure it was white...looked a little red!
That shit had to be embarrassing.

A midget on her period dancing nude. I see why folks were laughing!
Hell no thats mess up .....I am a dancer too.....lol......You gotta check.....That s**t is way too funny......
AW that sucks.. its embarassing but funny at the same time.. when i used to dance a lot of girls had that issue... i didnt show up for work when i was delivered my "monthly gift". no way im goin up on stage with a tampon string hanging out. my club was all nude, so thats a big no no...... funny, we had a midget stripper too
the midget wasn´t Bridget ?
i dont remember her name but she was like 4' something and she had blond hair.. she bartended and danced at the fare room in n dallas with me. i dont know if shes still there or where she is...
[quote=BDSaint;1486703]
when I realized (xtc is all nude) that her tampon string was dangling out of her coochie!!!!!!!!!!!!quote]

http://www.softcup.com/

Amazing to me how many women don't know that there are other options...

Just sayin.....
Does anyone know if the midget does extras? Cowgirl sounds fun with a midget...
^^^^i dunno...i never had a desire to know...

i'm sure if can be done.
Doing a midget is about the only way most of us can measure up.
[quote=Abigail (Source of JOY);1494648]
when I realized (xtc is all nude) that her tampon string was dangling out of her coochie!!!!!!!!!!!!quote]

http://www.softcup.com/

Amazing to me how many women don't know that there are other options...

Just sayin..... Originally Posted by BDSaint
Or there are always scissors - strings can be cut short....