Hen House is Proud to Announce....

Hen House is proud to announce that we are NOW APPROVED on Preferred 411. Any hobbyists currently on P411, hit us up and get Pre-approved and we will make you a priority for future appointments.

Visit the HEN HOUSE on P411

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MARIAH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HONEY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CARLIE

Do you do STD checks on your girls?
^^^ disregard the above ^^^

Congratulations, to the Hen House ladies!

You guys, ok, gals, to be more precise, are very legit in my book (personal knowledge!)!

Always pleased, I am, when a group of indies presents a class act!
Congratulations, to the Hen House ladies!

You guys, ok, gals, to be more precise, are very legit in my book (personal knowledge!)!

Always pleased, I am, when a group of indies presents a class act! Originally Posted by ck1942
How Legit?

I just read through their reviews and there are none by you....

Why do you SAY they are a group of Indies when they have status on the board as well as on P411 of being an Agency?
Because I know several of the HH indies.

They are legit.

HH is verified by P411 and the mods/admins here.

What more than that do you want? And why?

What or who gives you the right, or the obligation, to demand more than that?

If you don't want to use their services, that's fine.

But this board has its established procedures and it certainly appears those have been used to grant privilege to the HH.

Posting spurious remarks about age and std's, for example, just begs the question.

Do you demand that your playdates and playmates produce i.d.'s to verify they are of age?

Blood tests?

FICO scores?
ASking questions is not "demanding" SK.... This isn't like when you ran ASPD those last couple of years......

ECCIE is OK with members asking questions....

In regards to MY playdates and playmates.... With exception of some new gal that catches my eye and where the penis does the thinking......I do tend to know a lot more about them when I crawl between the sheets these days than in the past....
Who is the Hen House's "fellowship coordinator"?
Where are the Hen House taint photos?
It's a slow day... Things should pick up tomorrow and maybe you'll get some taint