State: Pennsylvania
Address: 51 and 88
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, ROS
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Dark, about shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Kay was cute. Slim, decent ass, nice man mades, maybe a C cup
Recommendation: Yes
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

Originally Posted by blckstuff412
How would it not work? It simply has to work.

Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Sky still making you mask up the whole time? I like Kyoto and sky for what they are, but i won’t return till we drop the masks… if i wanted to feel like i was fucking during surgery, I’d just take a girl to work after hours and pound her out on the actual OR table
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers

This has happened to me twice, but in the end their ploy worked. I came back for the hotter girl but she "wasn't there" when I asked for her. They got the return customer.

I hate when a girl you've spent 4 or 5 hours with, and you think you made some kind of impression, comes in for the dance and has no idea who the fuck you are.
I went yesterday and did what I mentioned. I asked to see a lineup. One girl was in the TS with someone (for a very long time) and they had 2 girls available (Tammy was also gone) I picked Ivy. Had a really good time and honestly it was my best Sky visit ever. Even with the inflated prices I will be back. I did not get the musical dance at the end either. Probably because I saw the other girl already.
Prices are inflated, compared to what?
Probably in compared to what they used to charge at Sky