Thanks for the eye candy!

Just want to send a shout out to the several ladies who have been gracious enough to send me private photos during my deployment! I won't say their names but they know who they are...Hopefully they will post some pics here for you all to see too. Hint Hint!

Its not just the photos but some ladies have been nice enough to at least say hello and ask how I am doing. Nice touch I must say. Honestly wasn't expecting to hear from most of the ladies but sitting out here in bum fuck no mans land with nothing to do, every little piece of entertainment helps. I actually got a lot of love on Veterans day but forgot to post a thank you. Anyhow thank you all for the support and I'll be back on the prowl in April with a whole new TDL to work on!
Very cool. Respect you not wanting to list their names but hope they post here because they deserve major kudos.
Were there taint photos?
Watch your email. I'll have a few special pics for you shortly.
Watch your email. I'll have a few special pics for you shortly. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

that is cool of those ladies, especially knowing they are 5 months away from any potential session.. good-hearted gesture.
If you haven't visited my Showcase, Twitter or Website, shoot me your email and I will send you my new photos
^^^ ohhhh boobies^^^^
BOOBIES and yoga pants!!!!
Thanks Von!

Berkleigh I just send you a PM

Chung as of now the ladies that have written me are all ladies I have seen in the past...but yeah they know I'm going to see them again when I get back!
Double post...my bad