Stripper Slide?

So I see reviews and conceptually understand but can somebody post a video or pm me? Just curious.
I could search around and find a video link to post, but it would be a waste of time for both of us.
why do you need video .. think of your cock a pole and sliding it up n down the VJ
with out it going in
make sure you have a condom on it first
search Bing.com for Cameltoe slide
why do you need video .. think of your cock a pole and sliding it up n down the VJ
with out it going in
make sure you have a condom on it first Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
By definition if you have a condom on it's not a true ss.
like this if the bun is her pussy lips and she would be on top doing the sliding:

Just don't do it if you see the bun already has mayonaise, mustard, or ketchup on it before you begin.
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2017, 08:55 AM
By definition if you have a condom on it's not a true ss. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
That's like a CBJ
and to think all this time I thought an SS was a nude oily body to bodyslide like Nuru.... *MindBlown*, enough learning for today
Covered stripper slide? Geez Louise! That's like non-alcoholic beer.
I really need to try this out sometime...
I know from the man's perspective, we're hoping a SS slips into bbfs. But tell me ladies. What is your level of temptation during a SS? Are you craving some hot dick inside you?
I don't allow SS for the simple reason that I know so many of you are hoping for a "WHOOPS".
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2017, 03:09 PM
I don't allow SS for the simple reason that I know so many of you are hoping for a "WHOOPS". Originally Posted by GracePreston
I can believe that, don't want it to slip in, don't offer it
Been more than one "whoops" where she said damn that feels good!
  • BLM69
  • 01-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Been more than one "whoops" where she said damn that feels good! Originally Posted by Knighthawk
I can believe that also 👍