Gasper the Ghost

I'm getting up there age wise, not a spring chicken anymore, and ive wondered about this for a long time.

I was enjoying a session yesterday, and I was doing what I do a lot lately to get over the top. Hold my breath. I must have been turning purple because I scared the provider so bad she slapped me, twice, screaming "no!" She must have thought I was going to have a heart attack or my head was going to leave my body, one or the other. Some other providers have started to giggle or laugh when I've held my breath, and I laugh too when I notice they are desperately trying not to laugh so they don't spoil the mood or kill my opportunity to finish.

Is this common? Maybe for the older set? Is there a remedy? I don't want to scare any more providers, or get bitch slapped again (even though the session was fabulous)
You could just mention this to the provider before the session starts. Personally, If you aren't breathing and turning purple...I would be thinking more about checking for a pulse to start CPR.

I've done CPR many times....but only once in hot pink lingerie. Good news, It still works, regardless of what state of dress/undress you happen to be in.

Great idea for EVERYONE to be CPR trained, especially providers.

Sorry for the brief shift in topic for PSA
That's funny. If I get to that point and I think it's too soon I hold my breath yo try and hold out a little longer. Maybe I got it backwards.
I agree with Alaine that it totally makes sense for you to just give a provider you're seeing a heads up about your cumming ritual. Erotic asphyxiation (breath play) can certainly heighten sexual pleasure. Though not knowing one wants to restrict their breathing and deprive their brain of oxygen beforehand may be unsettling for some. And I could see how it would be downright alarming if you're actually tuning purple.
funny
just let her know what you like to do right before it happens or before you get to into it
this guy wasn't able to make it work, he died from holding his breath in an asphyxiation ritual.

hutchens.jpg

so, you hold your breath to boost your "pleasure", so that you can get to the finish line easier? did I get it right?
yes. I think he was using a belt around his neck though. Think I'll skip the belt.