✨✨✨ Grande Prairie, Dallas ??? ✨✨✨

i was thinking of visiting the Grand Prairie and Dallas area this week and was curious to if some one could tell me a good safe location on those two areas to host and which city would I post a ad for Grand Prairie if I was to do that city??? I've been to both many times just not on a hobby related so I'm clueless at the moment
Post in the Dallas forum. The guys who are perusing the Fort Worth ads usually aren't looking any further east than Arlington.

I would also recommend putting your location in your ad (preferably the title). I know I'm not the only guy who scans the Dallas list looking for women who are advertising an incall between Dallas and Fort Worth.
Ok thanks and what area of Dallas would be a good in call?
The Galleria area
The Galleria area Originally Posted by mrredcat43
+1

Galleria Area, (Dallas North Tollway at 635)
Ok thank you guys for take time to steer me in the right direction I really appreciate it ! I might be headed out in a couple hours to make my journey that way!
If you are going to stay in Grand Prairie, they just opened a new LaQuinta inthe north of town. Do not stay any place on Main Street. Most fun f the hotels on 1-20 are pretty good, and a nice area. Shoot me a message if you end up inGrand Prairie.
what hotels are hobby friendly in the galleria area or which ones are frequently used by providers???