Let's Kick It Off Right!

So once upon a time long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away there existed creatures of all different sorts. They used to enjoy mingling and laughing and even drinking! All was in good fun. They could tell dirty jokes and talk openly about subjects that were often considered taboo. One time they even got together and had a huge assortment of toys and lingerie to look over, try on and try out! There was an abundance of snacks and drinks, even a caviar cake! Ahhhh. Good times, good company and good refreshments. The stuff dreams are made of!

So after taking more time off the board than on it lately, I began to wonder where the good times went.

My sister happens to have such an assortment of toys and lingerie to supply should we all decide this would be fun. I love get togethers and just don't think we have enough and we all know you can never have too many toys!

Guys and Gals are welcome to join. That's why I'm posting it here. What do y'all think? Any interest?
sounds like just what the doctor ordered---and a kinky doctor, at that
That sounds like wonderful fun to me. And, a fabulous idea. Thanks, Maxeen for putting a positive spin on things!

Love,
Ck
In these situations really all you need is a time and a place. Those who want to will make it. I'm in fo sho.
I will secure a place, no problem.

My sister has a day job so evenings or weekends would be best.

The week of the 21st would be ideal for me..... flexible on the actual day and time....maybe we should make it like a happy hour thing?...

I will pm everyone that expresses interest and nail down the details.
Well, if one of the doctor's toys is a defribulator maybe Carl will even come!

Either way, sounds like a blast.
I am always interested in getting together with my sister providers and mingling with our gentlemen. I am just a little scared of socials as I can not afford to take any chances on being seen by the wrong person, like many others. As long as its a very secure I am in. I definately think we should have more mini get togethers be it co ed or otherwise. Great idea maxeen! Love it love it!
Oh yeah lets have some good ole times! Great idea Maxeen
Count me in Babe.
im in like flynt. let me know where and when. weekends and evenings also work great for me. since i live bout an hour or so out. looking forward to seeing alot of you lovely ladies again!
I leave for the west coast on the 24th for a week. I would love to see everyone before I leave.
  • Carl
  • 06-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Well, if one of the doctor's toys is a defribulator maybe Carl will even come! Originally Posted by CaseyTaylor
Make me come? Sorry, but nobody is getting anywhere near the family jewels with 1000 volts DC.

I'm just not that kinky. Two girls at once and shaving my balls is as far as I've gone and that's far enough for me.
Max,
You and I have been flirting with this idea of "part 2" of the toy party. I am more than willing to host again. Im glad you took the bull by the horns and getting it going. Let me know. You know Im in. We can even set up the swing that I purchased at the last party for demos.
Sounds like a blast!
Put me on the short (but not too short) list.