Possibly "retiring" my name

NOLA is a small town and I might have been outed. If I reinvent myself, I assure you I am not trying to pull a fast one or trick anyone. I have to protect my identity.

Just wanted to give a "heads up". You guys are smart enough to figure it out.
Ugh, that sucks and NOT in the good way. I'm sure the guys will pick up on the name change very quickly.
I'm sorry to hear that you have to do that. What kind of joy does someone get by hurting someones elses way of making a living?
Might be a false alarm, but I suppose I will find out soon.
I am in the same boat honey. Except I know I have been outed. I have recently decided to stop showing my face and am considering (greatly) a name change. It is safer to start out from scratch then have to deal with the harassment.

Good luck babe and I am sorry you are having to go through this. I know how stressful it can be.
Sorry to hear that!

Hope it all works out for ya sexy!
Let the guys pick your new professional name. Have a contest and give the winner an extra special prize!!
wooohoooo kinda that is a great idea!

[I was thinking maybe Bambi Boobies....lol}
People can be suck A holes!
I am sorry to hear this. I know you have worked hard for the reputation you have built. But if you do have to change it, I agree with CC. The guys will pick up on it in no time.
Thanks guys,

We will see what comes of it. I just ask that if it happens, please don't link the two names in writing. Hopefully, it isn't anyone significant.
I like Bambi Boobies. Enjoyed watching them catch corn bread crumbs last night.
Lol my crumb catchers! Maybe I should have a contest. Winner gets a free session!!! Pms only, of course. That would defeat the purpose.