Spa/Studio/MP Reviews/Discussions - Kansas City Metro and Kansas

Is there anyway to open up this thread for the ladies as well or at least prevent ladies who are not VPs from posting there? This is kind of the same thing that happened with the Stripclub/ISO/Review section and I would just like it to be fair for everyone.
Mya,
The rule is if it is a 'review', those of us who aren't 'verified providers' can not post.
Otherwise, I believe we are allowed.
I guess I am slightly surprised that you would suggest to a lady who happens to not be a 'VP' the idea of working together...and then complain that she is allowed to post.
I may be missing something?..
Let me talk with the other mods and see what we can do.
Mya,
The rule is if it is a 'review', those of us who aren't 'verified providers' can not post.
Otherwise, I believe we are allowed.
I guess I am slightly surprised that you would suggest to a lady who happens to not be a 'VP' the idea of working together...and then complain that she is allowed to post.
I may be missing something?.. Originally Posted by topnotchmassage

I am not complaining about non VPs posting. I want everyone to post that what makes this a community. I just think that the threads should be fair for both VPs and non VPs. For example in the regular Request and ISO ladies both VP and non VPs can post but in the threads where it is all lumped together (like the Spa and Stripeclub threads) the VPs can't respond to Request and ISO threads but ladies who are non VPs can. I would just like it to be fair that is all I would like.
The mods agree. I think we've got to get permission from the site admins. We'll keep you posted.
Thank you for your quick response.