why is my account disabled??

this is stacy in kc, not lovely lauren. I could not log on today, sent several emails to reset password, was sent a reply telling me my user name is lovely lauren and given a new password. it says i live in dallas, do massages, have great reviews, etc. lovely lauren was my old account from aspd. what the heck is going on? I still have reviews on here from 6-3-2010, and 10-16-2010, but it says stacy in kc(thats me)has a disabled account. any explanation for this apparent mixup?
Its possible your account went dormant from non-use. I have asked somebody higher up on the chain to look into that.

If you have reviews attributed to you, which are not really about you, I should be able to undo that once the account gets squared away.
I don't know about non use(i log on almost everyday). I don't know what happened but my account is now reactivated.
  • Bubba
  • 11-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Not sure if this is the case in these instances but it sure sounds like it.....

If a lady with Verified Provider Status (VP) doesn't post for 60 or 90 days....I forget which (old timers...short memory) she will lose that status. To get it back you simply ask a staff member to have it reset. Loss of VP status won't keep you from posting regular posts, it will however keep you from posts ads.