I'm all up for negotiation

To an extent.

Everyone has a price. Some situations are different than other's. However, I am a woman of equal opportunity.
If I say I can do 80 for 30 don't be greedy and ask for an hour because you have a nice cock or you're pretty.
I love what I do but don't belittle me with your money. There are plenty of other girls that won't have a problem taking your low ball.

Now, as for not contradicting myself.
I do not say no. As far as acts.

Menu pricing is something I will say no to.

Any women out there ever had this problem?

Haggling is probably by biggest pet peeve in hobby land, instant turn off.

Que the hobby to car lot comparisons lol
hahaha,, I guess some clients think this is the market like Chinatown, NY... negotiate price.. or maybe I am too nice not to negotiate price with providers... maybe I need to start do that for my money to last longer...
when it comes to hobbying, Im just not into negotiating what so ever. You'll be amazed with the session you get when that topic isnt discussed and I'll leave it at that.
when it comes to hobbying, Im just not into negotiating what so ever. You'll be amazed with the session you get when that topic isnt discussed and I'll leave it at that. Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
+1 That's right.
when it comes to hobbying, Im just not into negotiating what so ever. You'll be amazed with the session you get when that topic isnt discussed and I'll leave it at that. Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
Kind of like telling a lady.

That sweater makes you look fat,
but that's ok....lets have some fun now

You price haggle by not seeing someone you think is overpriced.
Negotiating is very ok with me! I dont mind if it's at a reasonable amount.
I've had so many more hagglers lately! It's getting out of hand. I don't mind offering an occasional discount, I'm doing it this weekend. But some men insist on an even lower price. One last week harassed me for 3 days for an unreasonable discount even after I said no, please leave me alone. He begged and and said that's all he had to spend. Then called back and said ok to the original donation! I REALLY hate the hagglers and time wasters. There's a difference in a nice man who politely asks for a reduced rate. I don't mind that. Especially for a good regular. They almost always get a special rate. It's worth it not to have to spend all that time screening.
i never negotiate becasue to me seems kinda cheap and lame.i just pay the advertised price and if there is noting advertised i will ask about and pay what im quoted if i see said provider. Sometimes it is too steep for my budget but then sometimes it fits perfectly and sometimes its cheaper than i thought.
I only negotiate extended time frames. Services and prices are exactly as they are stated. Ya start negotiating, then gents think they can get anything they want and still attempt to lowball a lady cause other ladies will do it. She may do it, maybe because she's supporting another man with your money and has a certain amount she may "have" to make. I am not. Eff that! No negotiating. I don't run that kinda biz.
Tell me if it's against the rules but one in specific set me on this rant. Joedirty.
Idk if i'm allowed to say names.

My rates are the lowest around he was trying to get more than hh for 80. My hh rates are 100. So we were basically going back and fourth over 20 bucks.

I'll stand my ground just so I have respect for myself. Sorry not sorry.

60 bng
100 hh
200 hr.
I think that's pretty freakin cheap.
And no that wasnt a sales tactic.
Just stating I'm lower than most.

It's insulting. If you see the menu and you can't afford it,
Get an appetizer or eat somewhere else ya know?

Ugh just grinds my gears.

Keep in mind you have something I want, I have something you want.
Rant over
My rates are the lowest around he was trying to get more than hh for 80. My hh rates are 100. So we were basically going back and fourth over 20 bucks.

60 bng
100 hh
200 hr.

Ugh just grinds my gears. Originally Posted by sammybbw
I agree. Your rates are already low, no need for negotiation. I fact, i might have to see you one of these days If someone wants to low ball you then you don't need to see them. I think its disrespectful to argue over the rate (especially $20). Each provider knows her worth and if you are in the mood to advertise a Special rate than so be it, Just dont indulge the client that wants to haggle your rate. If you allow it once then they will keep trying it in the future.
Haggling just takes away from the enjoyment, so lets all just have fun. lol
Tell me if it's against the rules but one in specific set me on this rant. Joedirty.
Idk if i'm allowed to say names.

60 bng
100 hh
200 hr.

Ugh just grinds my gears.

Keep in mind you have something I want, I have something you want.
Rant over Originally Posted by sammybbw
Nah......it's not against the rules for you to tell us who is a bargain hunter/haggler. I totally understand what it's like having the hagglers contact you, acting as if they are haggling for a blowup doll at a flea market. Just don't see them if they try. Make it clear in your showcase, ads, etc.....don't ask. Stop giving discounts n specials to anyone. That's exactly the type of behavior that has caused many of us to stick to our prices and rarely offer specials, and no more discounts. Some just kill a good thing for everyone.
I only accept negotiation for longer bookings. Over 3 hours, or overnights or trips. If a potential client haggles on my hourly rate, he's not my target market of clientele anyway. I would decline seeing him.
  • BLM69
  • 08-05-2015, 12:38 AM
Unfortunately you providers are fighting a uphill battle, most guys will move on to the next provider, Be polite when asked, if they don't get it after that, let them have it.