I have a suggestion for a topic.

We have all read about certain providers that have robbed or otherwise defrauded their customers; so why not a thread outing them once and for all?
You could call it Black Balled. I'm not talking about NCNS, I'm talking about a provider that uses muscle to relieve customers of their money. This could also include the occasional client as well. Set a standard of say three complaints by certified individuals with a good track record of voracity.
The Black Balled person could appeal by means of a series of good reviews by, once again, certified individuals with a good track record.

This is not about revenge, this is about safety. Anyone who uses this forum to exact revenge could be Black Balled themselves forever.
I prefer to read all the reviews and other information and decide for myself whether or not to see the lady.
You guys already have an area for that, its called the men's locker room.
JG, that is the purpose of the Alert forum.

Alerts - Kansas City Metro and Kansas Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

And Ms. Elena, I disagree with it being a Men's Locker Room forum issue. It should not just be premium access members that are deserving of information regarding safety.
I would hope that if someone was "robbed or otherwise defrauded their customers" they would post up and not be shy about it. I damn sure would.
My opinion:

1. There is an Alerts Forum for this

2. Anybody who is doing cash and dash or other forms of robbery is going to change name and/or disposable cell phone number way too often for such a thread to be effective.

If somebody robs you, just post it in Alerts. Who knows, some of the web detectives here may chime in with other posts or ads by the same provider, etc.