Maybe fake reviews and psycho stalker

Regarding my last two reviews. I have no idea who either of those people are and they have not responded to my requests to identify themselves with the contact info they used to book the appointment. Neither of them contacted me through eccie, so I have no idea who they are by just their screenname.
My photos were not that old. I've never misrepresented myself.
I had relaxed in my screening process. I mistake I won't make again.
I'm actually pretty sure that did see pickart but I can't be sure. But i know that I don't look older than 45.
Anyway, my stalker texts are back and I'm tired anyway. I'm taking a much needed vacation. Maybe I'll come back with a great new outlook. Maybe not.

Fond farewells to the many friends I've made here on eccie.
Caio
I'm sorry to tell you this, but if that is you in your avatar, you look at least 45. Not trying to be rude, only an honest observation.

-Ciao
If that is your avatar, I agree, you look 45 plus. Nothing wrong with that tho, you're good looking so own it. I'm 46 and proud. :-)
Last Fall Ember Simmers when on a witch hunt hissy fit when she claimed a review was false and had never seen the guy. He doesn't log on to ECCIE very much and didn't respond to her fast enough. She went apeshit in Dallas COED blaming the mods for allowing a fake review. Turns out he used his P411 handle and not his ECCIE handle and it truly backfired on her and made her look silly. Many guys do not share the same handles between the 2 services.

Before breaking out the pitch forks and lynch mobs, give him plenty of time to respond. He may not log in every day.
Where is the fun in that?
How long are u ladies waiting to get a response? Not everybody is logged in everyday. This is the 100th thread I seen about a fake review but then come to find out, the provider has seen him but just dont "remember". My best advice is to wait a couple days before posting this type of thread. Nothing ever comes good out of these type of these.
Regarding my last two reviews. I have no idea who either of those people are and they have not responded to my requests to identify themselves with the contact info they used to book the appointment. Neither of them contacted me through eccie, so I have no idea who they are by just their screenname.
My photos were not that old. I've never misrepresented myself.
I had relaxed in my screening process. I mistake I won't make again.
I'm actually pretty sure that did see pickart but I can't be sure. But i know that I don't look older than 45.
Anyway, my stalker texts are back and I'm tired anyway. I'm taking a much needed vacation. Maybe I'll come back with a great new outlook. Maybe not.

Fond farewells to the many friends I've made here on eccie.
Caio Originally Posted by SweetMelody
Girl you can't be serious. You haven't seen 45 since Clinton was in office.

If that is your avatar, I agree, you look 45 plus. Nothing wrong with that tho, you're good looking so own it. I'm 46 and proud. :-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
And on the other side of the coin, never would have thought you were 46, you age very well.
Awwww thx Eccie. :-)
Awwww thx Eccie. :-) Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Well, I tried trolling you and it never worked and you are hot. Have to ask - are those things real? If so your gene pool is really blessed.
LOL no they are not real but the FEEL real. :-)
Geez. Thanks, everybody, for lifting me up. Now I feel really confident and terribly flattered by all of my well-wishers. Do Glad Im missed.
In the first place. I didn't start the thread to bash somebody because they gave me a bad review. I just wanted him to identify himself be cause I didn't remember having a bad session. I do think that it's a little underhanded t hat guys can write anything th rey want, that may or may not be true. They should at least be willing to identify himself to the provider he is writing about in a pm. He still refuses to even tell me how he booked the gig. I'm not trying to make a big deal out of a bad review. I stated that I didn't know if it was or not.
In the second, I AM 45. I was genuinely under the impression that I didn't look it. I admit my photos are not that great. The people who like me say they don't do me justice. But maybe they are just being kind, and I'm a fat ugly cow with a bad attitude.
And finally, I posted the thread mostly to point out to my eccie friends that this has practically put me out of business. I thought if they saw that I was having a hard time, they might help out. But apparently, I don't have any eccie friends. I've lost my apartment and am living out of my car for the most part. I've managed to get a room for incalls until Saturday. But so far I haven't made enough money to pay for the room.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: I am an incredibly sweet and c ompassionate person, and honest to a fault. You would never catch me uttering an unkind word about anyone. Even those who have wronged me.
So, I guess this is probably it for me. I'm not sure what I'll do to survive. But I guess something will work out.
So, goodbye all. Maybe there are some quiet one who might miss ne. I know I miss a lot of you and I wish you all well.
Love,
Mel
It might be worthwhile naming the handles of the reviewers you believe wrote fake reviews about you. If someone researches the NO review, it might be good for him to know you think it is a fake review. IJS. Wait, is the NO review one that you think is fake? Or not?
I don't necessarily think that it is fake
But he won t tell me who he Is. And it passes me off. I don't want to make a big deal about it by accusing him of writing a fake review. He should be required to identify himself t o me. Or if I were able to read the ros then maybe there would be enough info to refresh my memory..I n o t vindictive and I'm not mad t hat u g o t a no recomendation. But truly am out of business. And I hate the Slightest
Melody, I think your career here has been over for a while. You've got a couple of choices:

1. Get to a shelter, rebuild your life in something other than selling your body.

2. Have a crazy special for something like $50 a half hour and you should get some quantity to make rent a day at a time.

I wish you the best but I hope you get out of the hobby, it's not been good to you and as you age it's not going to get any better.
OMG so sorry that happened to you. Pm me his name.