What do you like ladies?

I've seen threads asking us how we like receiving a BJ, but now I have a question for you ladies. When you are giving a BJ, do you prefer a man to just sit back and enjoy the show, do you want instructions on how we like it? What about hand placement? Do you prefer the guy to just keep his hands at his sides (I hope not), do you like when I guy has his hand on the back of your head, holding your hair while setting a nice BJ pace. I'm curious ladies. Thanks.
I've seen threads asking us how we like receiving a BJ, but now I have a question for you ladies. When you are giving a BJ, do you prefer a man to just sit back and enjoy the show, do you want instructions on how we like it? What about hand placement? Do you prefer the guy to just keep his hands at his sides (I hope not), do you like when I guy has his hand on the back of your head, holding your hair while setting a nice BJ pace. I'm curious ladies. Thanks. Originally Posted by KingCobra36

I like it when you reach down and gently move that one annoying as fuck piece of hair out of my way, especially if you're the kind of guy that likes to put your hands in my hair or on my head.

I love a little direction, some of you guys are so silent that I'm just hoping I'm doing it the way you like it! Don't be shy to let me know if you'd rather I was sucking the shaft instead of licking the boys, and vice versa.

Gently pull my hair, and guide me along with some verbal encouragement.. let me know with moans or words how good it feels.
Gently pull my hair, and guide me along with some verbal encouragement.. let me know with moans or words how good it feels. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
+1
The only thing that I really dislike Is for a gentleman to move his hips in attempt to increase rythym, I will gladly go faster. But when you move your hips, it throws my game off.
I like it when you reach down and gently move that one annoying as fuck piece of hair out of my way
This is not the first time I've heard this, and I always freaking forget about that detail. Hell, if you told me in the moment, I wouldn't bat an eye.

Thanks for the input ladies.
Small, quick, and rich is what they like.

I like it when you reach down and gently move that one annoying as fuck piece of hair out of my way, especially if you're the kind of guy that likes to put your hands in my hair or on my head.

I love a little direction, some of you guys are so silent that I'm just hoping I'm doing it the way you like it! Don't be shy to let me know if you'd rather I was sucking the shaft instead of licking the boys, and vice versa.

Originally Posted by milfy2002
+1000 on that annoying as fuck hair lol. I don't want to put it up in a clip, and it's been driving me batty. A little help please lol

I definitely like to hear moans, have hip movement or verbal direction. Y'all don't like us being quiet, do you? It's a 2way Street.